Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Old 01-01-2015, 03:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Working well first half.

Forgot my Time Warner username and password at first that had me in a panic, and had to reset.

Watching through the telly with no buffering. Very impressed!
Old 01-01-2015, 06:34 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheusa View Post
I happened to check the DirecTV listings as I'm interested in getting DirecTV. The game isn't on DirecTV and as a poster above said it looks like they have most of the games, but not all on TV as they only have 4 overflow channels.

However, if you have TimeWarner it looks like it is on. At least in Austin, TX it is channnel 424.

I believe both services give you access to the game online on the NBC sports app.
Yeah...first time this season missing a game (DirecTV). Didn't think ahead and check because there's always a new game when I check my Crystal Palace recordings. Bummer. Lesson learned!
Old 01-01-2015, 06:42 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't want to hijack the thread but for anyone interested, you can install xbmc and download and install nbc live extra for free streaming. Watched the game today in HD with no buffering.

You will need smart dns/unblock-us/unotelly though for access to the us. It's faster than vpn
Old 01-01-2015, 07:00 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Now Wiziwig.tv has gone does anyone know any sites which give you links to the game where you can use acestream? Had awful flash today buffering all the time
Old 01-01-2015, 07:55 PM

Bannan3 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Now Wiziwig.tv has gone does anyone know any sites which give you links to the game where you can use acestream? Had awful flash today buffering all the time
I was looking almost whole day for some backup, but wasn't able to find acestreams.. i was using some streaming sites which are listed here To view the link you have to Register or Login (thanks for thread) but everything is just shitty flash..i mean it is better then nothing but still..

Edit: Slim thanks for response i will use them for sure

PS. Today I found some wizi mirror site To view the link you have to Register or Login - but i didn't find some real hd (at least now)

Last edited by Bannan3; 03-01-2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: backup site?
Old 02-01-2015, 02:02 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Dover match will be on Fox on Sunday!

Sunday, January 4:
Dover Athletic vs Crystal Palace (FA Cup), 8am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Old 02-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I was watching online thru NBCs portal and I have the new NBC breakaway on the TV at the same time. I had to turn the TV off as it broke away to show the Bolaise shot off the bar a full minute before the stream on my iPad!
Old 02-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannan3
I was looking almost whole day for some backup, but wasn't able to find acestreams.. i was using some streaming sites which are listed here To view the link you have to Register or Login (thanks for thread) but everything is just shitty flash..i mean it is better then nothing but still..
Chaps, Gathers54 has answered your questions; there is a XBMC/KODI thread in the Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Plenty of help there if you need it.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywm3 View Post

Sunday, January 4:
Excellent.This game takes us closer to Europe than we have been in a while....
Old 03-01-2015, 11:42 PM
plastic glory hunter

TeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeamSlack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Came across the new series "Premier League Download" on NBCSN...fascinating documentary on Southampton's Academy...watching an episode about derbies now...very good for newer fans learning about the game.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:26 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSlack View Post
Came across the new series "Premier League Download" on NBCSN...fascinating documentary on Southampton's Academy...watching an episode about derbies now...very good for newer fans learning about the game.
Like the way your educating yourself in our game teamslack.
If financially possible try and make a trip over and see a home and an away game as you'll love the experience.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:45 AM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Sunday, January 4:
Just to update that the channel #'s for FS1 on Verizon FIOS are 83/583(HD). Prematch show starts at 7:30. I believe that this will be Alexi Lalas's first match coverage since making the move over from ESPN.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:53 PM

It's only taken me the last two minutes to remember why I hate Fox Sports's coverage. Thank Buddah for NBC Sports Network.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any streams that'll work on my iPhone?
Old 04-01-2015, 01:52 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's only taken me the last two minutes to remember why I hate Fox Sports's coverage. Thank Buddah for NBC Sports Network.
Commentary is OK, but the studio guys are a pain.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:38 AM
plastic glory hunter

yeah Wynalda can't be talked out of his hatred of Alan Pardew. Oh well.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:35 AM

PalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If anyone's in the bay area i usually stay in bed to watch at 7AM But always looking to get out and watch with other supporters especially in enemy territory.

Also I've been working on bringing us together on this side of the pond!
If you're a palace supporter in the US or know of some Join us on facebook facebook.com/usaHOLMESDALE Follow us on Instagram (@usapalacesupporters) and Twitter (@holmesdaleusa)! Share with your fellow Palace fans!

Looking to do more for Palace fans this side of the pond in 2015 and beyond!
Old 08-01-2015, 06:14 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace v Spurs is on NBC Sports this Saturday at 12.30 EST.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:54 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Palace v Spurs is on NBC Sports this Saturday at 12.30 EST.

Actually, I saw that it was on NBC, not NBC Sports, same company different channel. But maybe they changed it, so I could be mistaken.

Anyway, hope Stonepenge and the CT Palace support are doing well!