Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-10-2020, 07:01 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I hear North Korea is pretty nice this time of year!

Although I suspect he might have his eyes on Scotland if there is any truth in this, which I very much doubt.
Didnt he sue Scotland?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I wonder if there is a US version of the famous BBS meme “I’ll drive him to the airport myself”?
If only someone could invent some sort of system whereby you could use this system to search to find such things.

Like this.....Did Trump sue Scotland? Yes he did
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:15 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Those turbines he complained about look great, I watched them being built as I was working by the coast at the time. I see them every morning on my way to work now. Not sure why people think they are ugly, reminds me of War of the Worlds.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:06 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I would be very surprised if presidents are allowed to live abroad after their tenure is up (same probably goes for UK PMs) the 24/7 security they need for the rest of their lives would be difficult to move abroad permanently and they know too many secrets due to their security clearance - them falling into the clutches of a foreign government would be unthinkable.
I dunno. Think the Dignitas clinic in Switzerland would be perfect for him.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
I dunno. Think the Dignitas clinic in Switzerland would be perfect for him.
Nah, you have to prove you are of sound mind to go there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 18-10-2020, 12:29 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Nah, you have to prove you are of sound mind to go there.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:12 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
.....Did Trump sue Scotland? Yes he did
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Trump suing you is in his eyes is a term of endearment...

P.S. I wonder if the fine was ever paid?
Old 19-10-2020, 03:46 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Oh well, I guess we'll have four more years of Trump.

Old 19-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post

New York voting Trump? Typically near 20% lead for the Dems since Reagan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 19-10-2020, 07:42 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Those turbines he complained about look great, I watched them being built as I was working by the coast at the time. I see them every morning on my way to work now. Not sure why people think they are ugly, reminds me of War of the Worlds.
Don’t they give you cancer?
Old 19-10-2020, 07:48 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
No you are getting confused with 5G
Old 19-10-2020, 08:12 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:

A quick googleage and all I can find is something from the end of September and discussion about how this model is a retrospective of previous elections, ie it did not predict at all.

What is the source for this?
Old 19-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
A quick googleage and all I can find is something from the end of September and discussion about how this model is a retrospective of previous elections, ie it did not predict at all.

Donald Trump?
Old 19-10-2020, 08:24 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post

It was raised on here in July, when the independent reported it. Someone said it had predicted the 98 of the last 100 elections and we should all be terrified or something. This lost some weight when it was pointed out that there hadn’t been anything like 100 presidential elections.

It’s predicting Trump will win NY state. If anyone believes that you can clean up in a way that no one has before as Biden is 33 to 1 on to win NY state.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:25 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I wouldn't set too much store in Norpeth. Firstly, his model has only operated since 1996 - the other 20 elections weren't predicted by his model except after the fact and I bow to no-one in the power of hindsight. Secondly, the main basis of his model is how well people do in their primaries, which (obviously) are landslides for an incumbent so they have a massive bias in favour of the sitting president. Notably, in the time that he's been using the model predictively, no incumbent has lost - in fact, only 3 have lost since WW2. Predicting the incumbent to win is like predicting Chelsea will beat Fulham or a sunny day in July. In fact, famously, To view the link you have to Register or Login that have been remarkably accurate historically.

Here in NZ, we just had a general election. the predictive models told us that:
1. No party gets 50%+ of the seats in parliament (Labour got 64/120)
2. The minor partners in a coalition get slaughtered (The Greens increased their share from 6% to nearly 8%)
3. National get the rural seats (They lost half of them.)
Predictive models like Norpeth are being tweaked all the time, just like polls, and they are actually less likely to be right, despite the media coverage of the last US election. Norpeth may be right, but I wouldn't put the mortgage on it.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 19-10-2020, 08:28 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Furthermore, I've just noticed that To view the link you have to Register or Login I think there's been a bit happen since then.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 19-10-2020, 09:08 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Furthermore, I've just noticed that To view the link you have to Register or Login I think there's been a bit happen since then.
Yeah, he locks it in after the South Carolina primary is done, which is one of the first states usually. So since Trump walloped Joe Exotic in the first couple of primaries, that sort of support along with the incumbent factor gave him his numbers. Basically, his model is whatever the opposite of predictive is since he is constantly changing it to fit the criteria of the elections before it.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:22 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You are getting me mixed up with a conspiracy theorist.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:31 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Hawaii is solid blue, majority of the population is Pacific Islander and East Asian so unlikely to go to a man deemed to be sympathetic to white nationalists. Don't know much about the place tbh perhaps they're many wealthy mainland retirees and as they've got more worries than most re North Korean aggression might fear a new president being hawkish but I'm sure the first point will keep them blue. I expect Biden to win the northern swing states to get him to 270 but the midwest and southern states will provide a few surprises early in the night forcing both camps into spells of elation and despair.

Now that I've mentioned NK it reminds me that with this election so dominated by both COVID and with Trumpism being so divisive its more or less a referendum on their national character that foreign policy has been barely discussed during the campaign and that's pretty much the main reason us non Americans get so interested in the place. Would fancy a few questions along the lines of "What will your administration do if China invades Taiwan?/Iran makes a nuke?/NK flies missiles over South Korean or Japanese land?/Russia takes the piss in Ukraine again?" and so on if there's another debate.

Last edited by Skin Up; 19-10-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I think the last 26 would take us back to 1916. Which makes his record even more impressive, as Helmut Norporth was only born in 1943