Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Yep. They have a massive dislike for MK Dons whereas in reality they are exactly the same.

Lost ground due to nobody turning up.- tick
Share with bigger club. -Tick
Rich bloke loses marbles and builds a new stadium ina different area. -Tick.
Come on OG No we didn't ,and no we didn't ,you would love a rich bloke to build you a new ground stand ect
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Come on OG No we didn't ,and no we didn't ,you would love a rich bloke to build you a new ground stand ect
OG I'm fairly certain, like many of us, would still rather be standing on the terraces of Selhurst. You can stick your sterile bowl.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
You lot are always telling me that. My answer is the same -No I wouldn’t, I like our ground and I like being in the Holmesdale. These new grounds do nothing for me.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You lot are always telling me that. My answer is the same -No I wouldn’t, I like our ground and I like being in the Holmesdale. These new grounds do nothing for me.
Not even the concourses?
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
OG I'm fairly certain, like many of us, would still rather be standing on the terraces of Selhurst. You can stick your sterile bowl.
Absolutely, and deep down every real Brighton fan feels the same. If they had bothered to fight for the gallstone they may have an updated ground that has some history instead of the outdated wonky warehouse donkey Dunk sits on his arse in.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Not even the concourses?
Award winning? Obviously I would want similar.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Iwould rather be standing on the terracing at the Goldstone aint going to happen same with you at selhurst
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Sheebo talking about Brewster

"But given the choice, wages aside, every player in the prem would choose us over a franchise of CPFC. There’s no question. A friend of mine knows a lot of prem footballers and did a survey for me and the results from 100 prem players were 100% BHAFC too"

Is he about 10? Living in a fantasy world. The guy really makes up some bullshit. "A friend of mine did a survey for him and 100% of players said they would choose the weed to play for over Palace"
Wait, so Sheeboy is saying that a mate of his asked that question 100 times and logged the results? . And Sheeboy believed him? Lol
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That's where we differ Mattieboy, I'd hate to move to a soulless sterile stadium like West Ham and yourselves have done, our ground is old and rickety but I love sitting there on match days and looking around and remembering where I stood on my first match many, many years ago, and the various highs and lows we've had over the years. Proud of the fact that us Palace didn't give up on our home like some others did, no mate you can keep your award winning concourses and pies I'd much rather have our place
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
I love sitting there on match days and looking around and remembering where I stood on my first match many, many years ago, and the various highs and lows we've had over the years. Proud of the fact that us Palace didn't give up on our home like some others did.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I'm happy for a new stand at Selhurst, but not a new ground, though I would accept one at Crystal Palace
Old Today, 02:41 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coco the gay has reappeared, the Weeds must have won
Old Today, 06:47 AM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Today, 07:55 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Coco the gay has reappeared, the Weeds must have won
It is a little childish to assume that all Weeds are homosexuals. However, if this particular poster is the ginger haired bookeeper who lives in Sheffield, then going on Jasper's twitter photograph it would be a fair assumption if you thought there was more than a hint of lavender about him ( not that there is anything wrong with being gay ).