Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-09-2020, 08:21 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
they deserved it

another very good match
Old 16-09-2020, 08:22 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
I am completely relaxed about a few inches of a foot in one fleeting moment marking the difference between wiping the Aussies out completely in all forms of the short game and sharing the bl**din , bl**dy ******* spoils.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:27 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Congrats, Jim
Old 16-09-2020, 08:39 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Why did Morgan not use Wood??
So a spinner can bowl the last over......we lost this game from a winning position....
Old 16-09-2020, 08:40 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
i think I would just give the batsmen some credit
Old 16-09-2020, 08:55 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Didn’t deserve to win that series.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:16 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every now and then Maxwell lives up to his self imposed nickname of The Big Show.
Was completely the difference between the two teams over the 3 games.
Old 19-09-2020, 03:43 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Anybody got knowledge of the Indian Premier Cricket League? Over at Fanteam, they have this thing called fantasy matchup. It takes two players and you have to guess which one will have the better fantasy performance. I'm wondering if there is an angle to these matchups (like in baseball) that make them worthwhile to pick. I won't post the scoring formula unless someone is interested but here are the matchups:

Ambati Rayudu vs Jasprit Bumrah
Ravindra Jadeja vs Kieron Pollard
Mujeeb Ur Rahman vs Ravichandran Ashwin
Rishabh Pant vs Glenn Maxwell
Virat Kohli vs David Warner
Aaron Finch vs Manish Pandey
Adam Zampa vs Jaydev Unadkat
KS Williamson vs Steven Smith
Old 20-09-2020, 08:02 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Anybody got knowledge of the Indian Premier Cricket League? Over at Fanteam, they have this thing called fantasy matchup. It takes two players and you have to guess which one will have the better fantasy performance. I'm wondering if there is an angle to these matchups (like in baseball) that make them worthwhile to pick. I won't post the scoring formula unless someone is interested but here are the matchups:

Ambati Rayudu vs Jasprit Bumrah
Ravindra Jadeja vs Kieron Pollard
Mujeeb Ur Rahman vs Ravichandran Ashwin
Rishabh Pant vs Glenn Maxwell
Virat Kohli vs David Warner
Aaron Finch vs Manish Pandey
Adam Zampa vs Jaydev Unadkat
KS Williamson vs Steven Smith

If I was to choose the one's who would outperform the other player in your paring (that is how I understand what you posted) I have highlighted them.

I watch it, and it is good fun and they have some very good players this year due to covid it started late and all
Old 20-09-2020, 08:05 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
Every now and then Maxwell lives up to his self imposed nickname of The Big Show.
Was completely the difference between the two teams over the 3 games.
Maxwell is a good player reminds me of Bevan and this was one of the best innings he played (I still hate him...boo)
Old 20-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
If I was to choose the one's who would outperform the other player in your paring (that is how I understand what you posted) I have highlighted them.

I watch it, and it is good fun and they have some very good players this year due to covid it started late and all
Thanks, I need to analyze the scoring system because it looks like batters have an advantage over bowlers. (Even the top bowlers last season averaged less than 2 wickets per match) I'll post the scoring system at the bottom. Unfortunately, I don't have an innate understanding of the stats like I do for American sports, so if I try to manipulate the numbers it won't work. But looking at yesterday's match, Chennai had 5 guys that outscored everybody on Mumbai as far as fantasy points is concerned. I guess i could also look at the player betting markets.

Code:
Started                            2 pts
Run                                0.5 pts
Boundary                           0.5 pts
Six                                1 pts
Half-Century                       4 pts
Century                            8 pts
Dismissal for a Duck (AR, BM, WK)  -2 pts
Wicket                             10 pts
4 Wicket Haul                      4 pts
5 Wicket Haul                      5 pts
Maiden Over                        4 pts
Catch                              4 pts
Stumping/Run-Out                   6 pts
Run-Out (Catcher)                  2 pts
Run-Out (Thrower)                  4 pts
Old 20-09-2020, 01:30 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Thanks, I need to analyze the scoring system because it looks like batters have an advantage over bowlers. (Even the top bowlers last season averaged less than 2 wickets per match) I'll post the scoring system at the bottom. Unfortunately, I don't have an innate understanding of the stats like I do for American sports, so if I try to manipulate the numbers it won't work. But looking at yesterday's match, Chennai had 5 guys that outscored everybody on Mumbai as far as fantasy points is concerned. I guess i could also look at the player betting markets.

Code:
Started                            2 pts
Run                                0.5 pts
Boundary                           0.5 pts
Six                                1 pts
Half-Century                       4 pts
Century                            8 pts
Dismissal for a Duck (AR, BM, WK)  -2 pts
Wicket                             10 pts
4 Wicket Haul                      4 pts
5 Wicket Haul                      5 pts
Maiden Over                        4 pts
Catch                              4 pts
Stumping/Run-Out                   6 pts
Run-Out (Catcher)                  2 pts
Run-Out (Thrower)                  4 pts
I am trying to get my head round this points system. In my opinion all rounders will do well.

Bowlers get 10 points for a wicket and 2 for playing. Sam Curran took a wicket yesterday so he would get 12 and he also scored a six and 2 fours and took two catches.
I think so he would do well in this IPL and he is in one of the top teams.

Rayadu I think scored 71 so that is 30.5 points and he scored 6 fours and 3 sixes loads of points adding up.

Interesting haha. Is this in an app? as I may like to follow it.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
I am trying to get my head round this points system. In my opinion all rounders will do well.

Bowlers get 10 points for a wicket and 2 for playing. Sam Curran took a wicket yesterday so he would get 12 and he also scored a six and 2 fours and took two catches.
I think so he would do well in this IPL and he is in one of the top teams.

Rayadu I think scored 71 so that is 30.5 points and he scored 6 fours and 3 sixes loads of points adding up.

Interesting haha. Is this in an app? as I may like to follow it.
It's over at To view the link you have to Register or Login . (I put an affiliate link in there in case you sign up and we both get free contest tickets) I signed up because the have a guaranteed 1m fantasy premier league contest that has a serious overlay with only 500k worth of entries. I've been doing baseball fantasy matchups because I think I have enough knowledge to have an advantage.

Here's the link to the Chennai/Mumbai game stats, To view the link you have to Register or Login You can click on the Player Stats tab and then the blue points on the right for the breakdown.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 20-09-2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
It's over at To view the link you have to Register or Login . (I put an affiliate link in there in case you sign up and we both get free contest tickets) I signed up because the have a guaranteed 1m fantasy premier league contest that has a serious overlay with only 500k worth of entries. I've been doing baseball fantasy matchups because I think I have enough knowledge to have an advantage.

Here's the link to the Chennai/Mumbai game stats, To view the link you have to Register or Login You can click on the Player Stats tab and then the blue points on the right for the breakdown.
I have joined using your link
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
I have joined using your link
Cool, let me know how you do and what your cricket picks end up being. Looks like you need to deposit and play with 20 pounds and then we both get a ticket for the 20 pound weekend Premier League contest. Not really sure what kind of payout there is for it, though.
Old Today, 07:41 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Much as Agnew is an utter wanker (and he really is), Liew isn't much better. His article on Daniel Kinahan's involvement in the Joshua-Fury fight was jaw-dropping in its shitness.
Nowt to do with cricket, but Jonathan Liew seems determined to prove that he is even more of a bellend than Agnew: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Hope he stays with The Guardian. That way, I'll never have to read his drivel.
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nowt to do with cricket, but Jonathan Liew seems determined to prove that he is even more of a bellend than Agnew: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Best,
Frank.

Cricket wanker.
Old Today, 08:13 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed. Ronay-lite.
Old Today, 08:19 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Indeed. Ronay-lite.
Ouch.