Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Nope. Get a prime free trial for 30 days
Tbh Amazon Prime is probably one of the best value things we have. I.e. For us it easily pays for itself because we get free delivery on all Prime items purchased and we order a lot online anyway. You also get some music streaming, load of tv shows and movies, some kindle books, a whole bunch of things. Didn't watch it but I think most/all of the tennis tournaments were included too.

Lol sorry, reads like an advert but all of the other services are overpriced to me, but happy to pay for Prime
Old 01-12-2019, 11:24 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Anyone still using LL? I see they had a black Friday sale which has ended but they're going to do a cyber Monday one so are they back up to speed?
Yeah. LL seemed best last week. Perfect really. This we they had two good streams that jumped. Not unbearable but SD had a better stream not in the vip
List.

Think both are improving week by week. I’m paid up on LL and sd/uni this season so shall compare as it goes on.

Amazon games are interesting. Should be a quality stream obviously but full match available as catch up from midnight too apparently. The future?
Old 01-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Yeah. LL seemed best last week. Perfect really. This we they had two good streams that jumped. Not unbearable but SD had a better stream not in the vip
List.

Think both are improving week by week. I’m paid up on LL and sd/uni this season so shall compare as it goes on.

Amazon games are interesting. Should be a quality stream obviously but full match available as catch up from midnight too apparently. The future?
LL was spot on for me yesterday. No buffering at all.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:16 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
LL was spot on for me yesterday. No buffering at all.
Really? Did you use the pc app? I moved away from my tv to pc yesterday and tried the app. It buffered from time to time. More annoying than unwatchable but sd ended up better one coneone found the sports 11 link or whatever it was.

I have 500mb connection so it's not internet.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:15 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I downloaded Kodi again and watching Universal through it. Much better than through the browser. The Palace game I got yesterday was a perfect picture but no sound - some others had the same problem. It did stop a few times but appeared back straight away when refreshing.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-12-2019, 02:50 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Universal / Sports Donkey 2 have just refused to honour the Black Friday 50% off deal.

Given the absolute shit that we've had to put up with for months now with it changing URLs and names and going up and down like a yoyo and being shit even when it is working they can stick it up their arses if they think I'm paying £60+ for a single connection service based on one weeks good service. Wankers.
What do you mean refused to honour ?
Old 01-12-2019, 03:49 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Really? Did you use the pc app? I moved away from my tv to pc yesterday and tried the app. It buffered from time to time. More annoying than unwatchable but sd ended up better one coneone found the sports 11 link or whatever it was.

I have 500mb connection so it's not internet.
No I use my firestick. Was genuinely great yesterday.

Old 01-12-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
What do you mean refused to honour ?
To be fair I had a similar problem with dominoes and it’s made me equally as angry. I wanted a pizza so tried to order two for the price of one from them. They said that’s only Tuesday, not Thursdays. I said my mum made lasagne on Tuesday though so couldn’t order one. They refused to honour two for Tuesday on a Thursday. Bastards
Old 01-12-2019, 06:31 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Universal / Sports Donkey 2 have just refused to honour the Black Friday 50% off deal.

Given the absolute shit that we've had to put up with for months now with it changing URLs and names and going up and down like a yoyo and being shit even when it is working they can stick it up their arses if they think I'm paying £60+ for a single connection service based on one weeks good service. Wankers.
What were their reasons behind this? Have you messaged Winston?
Despite the service being really good this weekend, I'm still going to sit tight and review things in January when my sub is up.
In the last 3 months I've been using hesgoal (recommended by Bubbs) and barely touched SD. I used LL for a period, before all the problems set in and wouldn't touch them again.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:04 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How or where do I sign up for universal guys?
Old 01-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
No I use my firestick. Was genuinely great yesterday.
Which player do you use?
Old 01-12-2019, 07:12 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
How or where do I sign up for universal guys?
Universal doesn't exist anymore, its know as Sports Donkey 2.0 now, here is the link To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Which player do you use?
I've experimented with Tivimate, Perfect Player, Smarters, XCIPTV. I really like Tivimate. Especially for live TV. Great EPG layout etc. It's shit for VOD and catch up though so you need to use one of the others for that, if you need it.

Old 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
What were their reasons behind this?
My choice of words was a little misleading. As a couple of the oh-so-hilarious posters have pointed out I did indeed attempt to 'get the deal' after the success of the stream of the game on Saturday, hence it was NOT 'Black Friday'.

In my naivety I believed that the deal might be good for a little longer than 24 hours and that they might show some flexibility / goodwill given all the downtime and changes of hosts and clients etc. that we have endured over the past few months, and that I was willing to throw some money at them there and then.

I was surprised when my very politely worded request hit a brick wall, especially as a colleague messaged them a little earlier than me because he couldn't find where to generate an invoice (it didn't match the instructions on the email) and was given the deal without any trouble.

Perhaps I just caught the wrong person doing support tickets at that moment in time - but I came on here to have a little rant and get it off my chest, as you do.

My choices now appear to be, a) take it on the chin and do the 25% off cyber-Monday deal, b) wait until my subscription expires (soon) and see if they offer me another year at last years prices (i.e. about 50% off current listed price), or c) walk away and find another way of watching 3pm away games.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:14 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Anybody on here who has used the smart IPTV app on their telly managed to run a second TV with a different Mac address at all. I'd gues it'd be a case of paying for a second Mac address registration, but is it a case of having to input each Mac address on the playlist, each time you're planning to watch the right telly in question. Can't see anywhere where you can input both addresses
Old 01-12-2019, 10:49 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Anybody on here who has used the smart IPTV app on their telly managed to run a second TV with a different Mac address at all. I'd gues it'd be a case of paying for a second Mac address registration, but is it a case of having to input each Mac address on the playlist, each time you're planning to watch the right telly in question. Can't see anywhere where you can input both addresses
Haven’t tried it yet. New telly comes tomorrow, but assuming they work the same as mag boxes they won’t allow it without a second subscription. They did say they would do a deal for two mag subs though.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:51 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is a smarters app for the telly. I know that it wasn’t working previously but not sure if it is now. If it does then that might be a way round it.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:45 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Universal doesn't exist anymore, its know as Sports Donkey 2.0 now, here is the link To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cheers pal
Old 02-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've experimented with Tivimate, Perfect Player, Smarters, XCIPTV. I really like Tivimate. Especially for live TV. Great EPG layout etc. It's shit for VOD and catch up though so you need to use one of the others for that, if you need it.
Thanks, I use XCIPTV on the android phone, but it wont cast to the tv. I use the standard Universal app on my laptop, which also doesn't cast, so I am going to dig out my unused Firestick, plug it into the telly and try the players you have suggested
Old 02-12-2019, 04:20 AM

stayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestayingup : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Haven’t tried it yet. New telly comes tomorrow, but assuming they work the same as mag boxes they won’t allow it without a second subscription. They did say they would do a deal for two mag subs though.
I was thinking about doing this. you can get a good price for 2 TV's. the only thing I worried about is my router is plugged into the telly. the 2nd telly may not be able to pick up the signal strength as well