Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-05-2019, 09:58 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Songs Thst Remind You...

...of a lost love.

A regret to this day.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:04 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
We didn't start the fire - Billy Joel ( A gentle pIss take with lyric changes for second love)
A view to a kill - Duran Duran (belly laughs with first love)
Only You - The Platters (wedding song)

Fin
Old 17-05-2019, 10:08 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I am a man that will fight for your honour.

And I did for a while.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:15 PM

And it wasn't her fault.
I got itchy feet.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:16 PM

Moron!
Old 17-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Might have mentioned this one before:

Still brings a tear to my eye when I hear it even 30 years on.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Might have mentioned this one before:

Still brings a tear to my eye when I hear it even 30 years on.
Same here Dave.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:30 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here

Old 17-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Don't you hate it when you realise that you f*cked up.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
And this one from 10 years earlier was playing at the time of another one. She laughed at me when I told her I loved her. Bitch. Hurt at the time, but I got over it.

'Jennifer Rush' woman still hurts to this day, though. Gave up after that. No-one ever compared to her. Built up barriers so that no-one would ever get to me again. Would dearly to see her just once more though before I go.
Old 17-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here

Old 17-05-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
And this one from 10 years earlier was playing at the time of another one. She laughed at me when I told her I loved her. Bitch. Hurt at the time, but I got over it.

'Jennifer Rush' woman still hurts to this day, though. Gave up after that. No-one ever compared to her. Built up barriers so that no-one would ever get to me again. Would dearly to see her just once more though before I go.
One of the best pop songs of all time
Old 17-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Old and jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
One of the best pop songs of all time
Trevor Horn was (and still is) very talented.
Old 17-05-2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Trevor Horn was (and still is) very talented.
I'm pretty sure he lived around South Norwood Hill.
I could be wrong though.