Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 29-07-2019, 05:56 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Dad Dancing.....

Knocking 60 now, but still like a bit of a frug, to the embarrassment of my teenage kids.
What are your Dad Dancing favourites?

For starters:

Green Light - Lorde
Delta Lady - Joe Cocker
Burning Love - Elvis
Lonely Boy - Black keys

Last edited by Stellavista; 29-07-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 29-07-2019, 05:58 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Have kids when you are younger then you don't have to dance at 60.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:01 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Have kids when you are younger then you don't have to dance at 60.
I think you're missing the point NKE.
I was too busy having a smashing time when I was younger to have kids, thank you.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Oh I'm sympathising. If the grand kids asked me to dance I'd make my excuses and head to the bar.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:26 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Oh I'm sympathising. If the grand kids asked me to dance I'd make my excuses and head to the bar.
I think that's what my kids would do
Old 30-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
put a choon on the video thread just for you

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 30-07-2019, 10:01 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Knocking 60 now, but still like a bit of a frug, to the embarrassment of my teenage kids.
What are your Dad Dancing favourites?

For starters:

Green Light - Lorde
Delta Lady - Joe Cocker
Burning Love - Elvis
Lonely Boy - Black keys
Sweet Soul Music-Arthur Conley
I want you back:Jackson Five
Dave Edmunds:I hear you knocking
Canned Heat:Let's work together...
Old 30-07-2019, 10:37 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I still shudder at the thought of my dad busting a move to Dire Straights' Walk of Life... "Please, make it stop!"
Old 30-07-2019, 10:40 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I've been blessed with natural rhythm... I can pretty much throw shapes to any genre of music.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:45 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I've been blessed with natural rhythm... I can pretty much throw shapes to any genre of music.
Klesmer?
Old 01-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I still shudder at the thought of my dad busting a move to Dire Straights' Walk of Life... "Please, make it stop!"

Was he doing a weird bendy leg/ducking movement on the bass guitar riff ?

Almost with a pidgeon type strut ?