Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 30-09-2019, 07:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Ah, but thatís because you are a bona fide arse.
How rude, but I'd expect nothing less from a Leeds fan.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post

I’m sorry... Again I’m sorry if I was a bit petty at times
I think we all accept your apology,now move on ....
Old 30-09-2019, 07:25 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think we all accept your apology,now move on ....
Good but I donít need an apology from you. Being such a crap mod is your crime, but is also your punishment
Old 30-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good but I donít need an apology from you. Being such a crap mod is your crime, but is also your punishment
That is very true,it's a curse...A while back I should have just shut up where you were concerned,I don't think you would have done well on the HOL for some odd reason
Old 30-09-2019, 08:02 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is very true,it's a curse...A while back I should have just shut up where you were concerned,I don't think you would have done well on the HOL for some odd reason
Pah youíre actually a fairly good mod.

But no I would do well on HOL...
Old 30-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pah youíre actually a fairly good mod.

But no I would do well on HOL...

Heís a shit mod. And a Tory.

(Love you, Les)
Old 30-09-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

(Love you, Les)
Old 30-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

(Love you, Les)
I vote Liberal here !

Love you too

Okay back to OFSTED which I know what it is but nothing to say ,could not help having a dig at CR
Old 30-09-2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I vote Liberal here !

Love you too

Okay back to OFSTED which I know what it is but nothing to say ,could not help having a dig at CR
Liberal. Weak.

Now wind your neck in and go to a thread where youíve got something to contribute. Canít think of one off the top of head but Iím sure there is one
Old 01-10-2019, 06:07 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I will when I get time.

As for insults, I seem to be able to debate with others without any insults apart from Heb who is far more patronising than you.

It started with you saying:

And I responded with:

And I stand by that. You can pretend that saying that asking me to look up words in a dictionary isn't a needless dig, and insulting, but it is. And I called you out on that by pointing out it was smug and patronising. I didn't just randomly insult you or call you a tosser, I pointed out your behaviour.

You have now repackaged that to suggest it was me who was insulting you.
Playground stuff...

SaulAlinsky
Old 01-10-2019, 07:07 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
CR has moved on. You should too.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-10-2019, 10:46 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
I was just catching up.

SaulAlinsky
Old 01-10-2019, 01:02 PM

Hal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHal Low came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No, it's about how you measure 'education'.

I'm fairly certain that exam grades alone is a pretty poor measure,.
I agree with you, but when we have close to one-third of our 16 year olds failing to get a GCSE level 4 in English and close to one-third failing to get level 4 in Maths, then you have to wonder what impact this will have on their life chances. Especially given that level 4 is, I think, widely regarded as a pretty basic level.

I think that for many of them the effect will be to condemn them to low paid work and, for most of them, no claim that their education goes wider than these two basic subjects will help them.

Once pupils reach a basic level you can then argue that education needs to be measured in broader terms, but that argument should not be used to obscure the fact that about 1 in 3 of our children leave school without the basics in English and Maths, and that this has long-term adverse implications for them.