Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 10-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Donovani View Post
Here you go Eagle K....tis a choon!

Thanks, sir!
Old 10-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Early funkateers

Old 10-10-2019, 09:45 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon-Donovani : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Britfunk kicking arse and taking names..

Old 10-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caisterman View Post

That's a great choon C-Man but back in the dim and distant past, I do remember the DJ at the Zodiac Club - above the Top Rank Suite, Broad Green for those of a certain vintage - dropping the next track off that album

Dancefloor madness ensued

Old 10-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Pass me the Vongole

An early Britfunker

Old 10-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
That's a great choon C-Man but back in the dim and distant past, I do remember the DJ at the Zodiac Club - above the Top Rank Suite, Broad Green for those of a certain vintage - dropping the next track off that album

Dancefloor madness ensued

Yes Don, am very aware of Troglodyte. ''Gotta find a woman, gotta find a woman''
Old 11-10-2019, 02:28 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
This is lovely stuff

Old 11-10-2019, 02:55 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Old 11-10-2019, 02:55 PM

Old 11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:10 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here

Old 17-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Couple o' choons to move yer body...

1st: Bus Stop riddims

2nd: Tevin & His Purpleness

Old 25-10-2019, 07:41 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betray
Maceo, Fred and Pee Wee. Just legends!!!! Saw them at Blackheath Concert Halls a couple of times. Fantastic

Old 25-10-2019, 07:46 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 25-10-2019, 09:03 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here

Old 26-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Centre City...funk n soul from the city of brotherly love

An excellent choice that brings back good memories
Old 26-10-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Centre City...funk n soul from the city of brotherly love

An excellent choice that brings back good memories
FLB or Fat Larry's Band are unfortunately mostly remembered for the rather insipid Zoom.
Here's another of theirs, pretty decent.

Old 26-10-2019, 07:43 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Always love me some funky horn section

Then there's the original stuff...(a slowed down but still funky version)....May-Cee-OOOOOOO

Old 26-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Keepin' it real

Not forgetting the classics...indecent basslines here from Bootsy

Old 28-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Funkiness