Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-10-2019, 07:55 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Hilariously replies on here to op. Variously touchy, offended, abusive, ignorant or sanctimonious. In short, not unusual but the worst of football
Old 19-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
I lived in Cumbria for 13 years and it never crossed my mind to transfer my allegiance to a northern team. I still get a smile when I recall being accused of being a glory hunter for supporting Palace. This was from a Carlisle fan.
Were they one of the Carlisle 23?
Old 19-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Well, it was actually 3,744 if we're going to be super pedantic. This included 23 Carlisle fans, I was bored so counted them.
Was that the game where it chucked it down so much that at half time the away support were moved from the Holmesdale corner to the seating of the AW?
Old 19-10-2019, 10:47 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Was that the game where it chucked it down so much that at half time the away support were moved from the Holmesdale corner to the seating of the AW?
That's the one, same with palace fans in the Whitehorse. However I was having a piss and didn't realise so got drenched in the 2nd half whilst my mates were in the AW.

Happy days, I think
Old 19-10-2019, 02:03 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
3,774. Get your facts right.
Should’ve added plus, Jas
Old 19-10-2019, 02:08 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's the one, same with palace fans in the Whitehorse. However I was having a piss and didn't realise so got drenched in the 2nd half whilst my mates were in the AW.

Happy days, I think
I used to love those days despite the ‘football’ on offer. As someone said character building.
Old 19-10-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matayusgiovanni View Post
Standing at the front of the Arthur in the freezing cold as a kid back in the 80's, I loved it, Joyce giving encouragement in her own unique way, character building stuff.
Remember hearing Joyce the voice at Roker Park
Old 20-10-2019, 10:03 AM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think that might have been Hull City?
Old 20-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
I think that might have been Hull City?
Happened at the pre season away friendly at Barnet too.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:27 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:

Happy days, I think
Left me to get soaked on the Holmesdale as well, the b*st*rds