Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-10-2019, 12:21 AM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
That's exactly what we got...
But through to the 1st Round proper regardless for the first time since 1998 and only the 2nd time ever. We were drawn against Southport last time so hopefully it'll be a first ever draw against a league team.

I think the draw is regionalized so hopefully it'll be a derby. Of the local league clubs I'd love Orient or Wimbledon but a home draw against Ipswich or Coventry would be amazing. Closer to home, Bromley, Sutton & Carshalton are still in but I shouldn't tempt fate after last time.

The draw's at 7:10 on Monday and is on BBC2 apparently.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:06 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
It's not regonal in round one, only in qualifying.

One team will be given a bye into the second round (the last team in the draw remaining) as a result of Bury's expultion from league one.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:44 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Mrs Bubbs sister has stupidly arranged her wedding for FA Cup Final day. I just know we’re going to get there again. I’ve already warned her and Mrs Bubbs that in the inevitable event we get there, I will not be attending the wedding. I think they think I’m joking, but in my defence, I’ve given them fair warning.

Mrs Bubbs told her mum and she said, ‘Of course he can watch the match....we’ll get a TV in the reception for him.’

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-10-2019, 12:27 PM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great win for Carshalton yesterday
Old 20-10-2019, 06:50 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Billericay keeper scores dramatic last minute equaliser against Sutton.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-10-2019, 07:45 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Mrs Bubbs sister has stupidly arranged her wedding for FA Cup Final day. I just know we’re going to get there again. I’ve already warned her and Mrs Bubbs that in the inevitable event we get there, I will not be attending the wedding. I think they think I’m joking, but in my defence, I’ve given them fair warning.

Mrs Bubbs told her mum and she said, ‘Of course he can watch the match....we’ll get a TV in the reception for him.’

Plan to go to the wedding.

I stupidly booked to go on holiday on cup final day this year, or so I thought , the closer we got to the final. In the end, I had a great holiday and Palace bummed out against Watford. Close call.

It's going to be another 20 years before we get to Wembley.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Billericay keeper scores dramatic last minute equaliser against Sutton.

We need a striker, sign him up
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:05 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
FA Cup 2019-20

1st Round fixtures

Forest Green V Billericay or Sutton United
Ebbsfleet or Woking V Notts County
Carshalton Athletic V Boston United
Macclesfield V Kingstonian
Old 21-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Touch of class from Chichester City who having received a bye to Round 2 (because of Bury's losing their place in the FL) donate part of the "winning" money to help ensure the continuation of Bury FC.

Old 21-10-2019, 09:13 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Touch of class from Chichester City who having received a bye to Round 2 (because of Bury's losing their place in the FL) donate part of the "winning" money to help ensure the continuation of Bury FC.

Nice gesture but is it churlish of me to raise a weary eyebrow over the fact that they have made it so public?
Old 21-10-2019, 09:16 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Dulwich Hamlet v Crawley Town ... hmmm. Underwhelmed.

PS: Whoever it was that said that the 1st Round wasn't regionalized got it wrong. (Unless the draw was a massive coincidence)
Old 21-10-2019, 09:22 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
Dulwich Hamlet v Crawley Town ... hmmm. Underwhelmed.

PS: Whoever it was that said that the 1st Round wasn't regionalized got it wrong. (Unless the draw was a massive coincidence)
It’s Carlisle - and they were right
Old 21-10-2019, 09:24 PM

Whoops. Got that wrong. It got that from the FA Youth Cup 1st Round Draw ...

Sorry.

That's a fantastic draw. Hard to get a ticket I should imagine.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:26 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I don't know much but that is one thing I do know.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:28 PM

Bromley are away to Bristol Rovers. I can see quite a few traveling to that but I won't as I'm going to the game against Chelsea game that weekend.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:33 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Nice gesture but is it churlish of me to raise a weary eyebrow over the fact that they have made it so public?

Churlish yes - when have Chichester ever been publicity merchants? 60 years since they last made it this far
Old 22-10-2019, 01:22 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, it is.

Great draw for Dulwich. Eagerly awaiting ticket news....
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 22-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I know what you mean. Hope they are giving money to unpaid staff not the reform campaign

Although Chichester as lowest ranked team in the draw would have almost certainly have been picked up for TV every round they play so they've probably lost an extra round payday

Anyway keeping an eye on Oxford City v Solihull Moors as

Oxford City beat Margate
Margate beat YMCA Horsham
YMCA Horsham beat Croydon FC
Old 22-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Norwegian Eagle

Nor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNor-Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cant find any info on when games that weekend will be moved for tv?
Old 22-10-2019, 06:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Bromley are away to Bristol Rovers. I can see quite a few traveling to that but I won't as I'm going to the game against Chelsea game that weekend.
Reminds me of when Bromley drew Swindon away in the mid 70's.

I think every football fan living in Bromley went, regardless of who they supported. Not sure Swindon knew what hit them. Lot's of nutters about back then.

Unfortunately Brom lost 7-0...