Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
thanks bigend, submitted another ticket

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-10-2019, 01:14 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
thanks bigend, submitted another ticket
No worries. He’s busy every weekend even before all this so I’d not rely on it being sorted today though. Trip to the pub if you don’t have sky more than justified!
Old 19-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Bizarrely, just had a spin on universal and snide and beet sports were working no problems.

Confused but happy.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
The Everton WHU game was working on Universal
Old 19-10-2019, 01:44 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Ham game working on Donkey on BT, but got no sound. The vip link not working though. Sky sports ok.
Old 19-10-2019, 02:24 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Limitless seems to be working today. Just changed the M3U to the new one in smarters tv
Old 19-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Pure Codology

Course universal isn't working for the game :/

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 20-10-2019, 11:12 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
If you currently have CCTV installed, well good news you only need to log output
clear app data in device settings and log back in.

Smarters/Xciptv
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Andy or anyone, I've got to the screen to put this info in, found the MAC address of my TV started the app on the TV and entered the MAC address and your link above and it says MAC address not found. I managed to get this all working before any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Old 20-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Super, Super Kev

webgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwebgard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My SD subscription just ran out. For past few months I was unable to run it on Kodi but could open the feeds on browser. However the availability and diversity of feeds wasn't what it used to be.

Is there a good and reliable alternative for SD which I could use on my Kodi?
Old 20-10-2019, 03:51 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Limitless seems to be working today. Just changed the M3U to the new one in smarters tv
Mine hasn’t worked for a few days through Perfect Player, so frustrating
Old 20-10-2019, 04:34 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I can't event access limitless through a browser at the moment.

Werner Herzog
Old 20-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Universal are sending me emails saying that they are going to auto-renew my subscription, even though I have never given them my details and they have previously said (during the switch-over from Donkey) they nothing will be auto-renewed. I wonder if Donkey gave Universal my card and billing details? Hopefully this is just an automated email.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Universal are sending me emails saying that they are going to auto-renew my subscription, even though I have never given them my details and they have previously said (during the switch-over from Donkey) they nothing will be auto-renewed. I wonder if Donkey gave Universal my card and billing details? Hopefully this is just an automated email.
They've sent me 3 renewal reminders and have now suspended my service apparently!
Old 21-10-2019, 09:24 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trialled 2 different providers over last week and both very stable with all the content you'd expect for a decent iptv provider.

Watched loads of football and NFL over the weekend and neither skipped a beat.

One is £8 a month and the other £6.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think limitless will take a while longer than I'd hope to get back to what it was.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:44 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Universal will be back up towards the end of the week. They are currently back if you use Kodi
Old 21-10-2019, 09:51 AM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would you be able to inbox and let which ones they are mate? My subscription company has completely vanished off the face of the earth since the raids.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Trialled 2 different providers over last week and both very stable with all the content you'd expect for a decent iptv provider.

Watched loads of football and NFL over the weekend and neither skipped a beat.

One is £8 a month and the other £6.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think limitless will take a while longer than I'd hope to get back to what it was.
Wouldnt mind knowing which ones too please. Limitless are doing my head in
Old 21-10-2019, 12:20 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
limitless very good over the weekend
Old 21-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Pure Codology

Universal looks like it's working again, though it did Saturday morning and dead for the match.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 21-10-2019, 07:48 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Universal will be back up towards the end of the week. They are currently back if you use Kodi
The M3u link seems to have been working fine all weekend on universal for me. Well on the channels I've wanted to watch.