Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Hide and seek
He hides too well we will never find him 383 47.52%
He's great! 263 32.63%
Moo! 160 19.85%
Voters: 806. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-10-2019, 06:16 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
How many more false dawns can he have?
A lot more now as he has got a extended contract.
Old 21-10-2019, 06:58 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
£30m and highly paid excuse for a striker with an undeserved new contract gets header on target.

Wow.
Old 21-10-2019, 07:16 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
£30m and highly paid excuse for a striker with an undeserved new contract gets header on target.

Wow.
Expectations have fallen very low indeed.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I have started calling him towel.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:19 AM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
I'm no fan of his, but he was unfortunate today, thatvheader against 75% of the leagues keepers is a goa, same as Wils shot, but that's why he plays for Man City, he's very good

I think that was the best header I've ever seen from him in a Palace shirt, even is his goalscoring season he never headed the ball like that
Nope. Boro away first season.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Granted it was a brief cameo but I thought that was the best Benteke's looked for a while. Won every header (I think) and was obviously very unlucky not to score. He seems to do better against the bigger clubs so I wouldn't be surprised to see him used a fair bit over the next few weeks. I actually wouldn't be against him playing a big part at Arsenal as he's given them trouble on more than one occasion in the past.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:21 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
The header away to Everton first season.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:25 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
The header away to Everton first season.
It certainly wasn't the one that somehow beat Schmeichel.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:30 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
. I actually wouldn't be against him playing a big part at Arsenal as he's given them trouble on more than one occasion in the past.
Scene of his greatest game according to some. Expecting a rapturous reception from the Arsenal faithful after his imperious display back in April.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:41 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Granted it was a brief cameo but I thought that was the best Benteke's looked for a while. Won every header (I think) and was obviously very unlucky not to score. He seems to do better against the bigger clubs so I wouldn't be surprised to see him used a fair bit over the next few weeks. I actually wouldn't be against him playing a big part at Arsenal as he's given them trouble on more than one occasion in the past.
I agree. He actually looked interested, laid on 2 chances and was so unlucky not to score.
Old 21-10-2019, 01:01 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
It certainly wasn't the one that somehow beat Schmeichel.
Great header that - he leapt like a salmon
Old 21-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post

Watch them again, the Boro header is decent but nowhere near the thumping header on Saturday, though of course it went in and Saturdays didnít
Old 21-10-2019, 02:10 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Watch them again, the Boro header is decent but nowhere near the thumping header on Saturday, though of course it went in and Saturdays didnít
I hope Roy and the team are bigging him up about how good his header was. He has looked a man shot of confidence and the goal would have done him some good. If he can be confident about how good a header that was and take it into Sunday when he will surely feature at some point again that would help.
Old 21-10-2019, 06:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thee one he scored against Everton at Goodison was his best goal for us in my opinion.
Old 21-10-2019, 07:07 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Thee one he scored against Everton at Goodison was his best goal for us in my opinion.
i'd agree with that. Almost in line with the penalty spot. The keepers footwork as the cross came in could have been better, but to get that direction on the ball whilst maintaining power was superb. Also look at his starting position before the cross came in, he then drops off the defender anticipating where the ball will come in allowing him to get a momentum in the leap. It is such a clever goal.
I actively remember watching that game on the Friday night being in awe of him, thinking this was the real deal.

Old 21-10-2019, 07:21 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
i'd agree with that. Almost in line with the penalty spot. The keepers footwork as the cross came in could have been better, but to get that direction on the ball whilst maintaining power was superb. Also look at his starting position before the cross came in, he then drops off the defender anticipating where the ball will come in allowing him to get a momentum in the leap. It is such a clever goal.

I actively remember watching that game on the Friday night being in awe of him, thinking this was the real deal.

He was the real deal. We just pumped in crosses for him and he thrived on it. Unfortunately we now donít play that way.

His header on Saturday was quality matched by a wonder save.

He should play against Arsenal. It worked last time. They are weak in the air.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:08 PM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
He was the real deal. We just pumped in crosses for him and he thrived on it. Unfortunately we now donít play that way.

His header on Saturday was quality matched by a wonder save.

He should play against Arsenal. It worked last time. They are weak in the air.
Watching that video saddens me, it's like watching a different player. But you're right, we were a lot more direct back then. Our crosses weren't just from the byline but from deep as well.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
It’s funny seeing him doing his celebration feeling nostalgic as if watching AJ scoring and thinking is it really that long ago.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:38 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
If he plays we probably want Andros to play too. The best crosser we have.
Old 22-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Wayne was in goal every week playing against him then he would get the goals he needs so badly .