Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 05-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Also, the Band must have disbanded year ago - according to Wikipedia most of their tunes were in the 1960's and 1970's. I doubt whether changing a drummer now would be much use to them!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:35 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
As that bloke from Decca records said, "guitar groups are on the way out".
Old 05-03-2010, 08:37 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I am the egg man, we are the egg men, I am the walrus, goo goo gajoob.

genius.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle

genius.

Oh come on. You could do this with Bob Dylan's lyrics. Was he shite too?

(Please tell me you don't think that Bobby D is shite?)
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 05-03-2010, 08:42 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly

Are Mr Zimmermans fans as deluded and easily riled as Beatles freaks?

Old 05-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Also, the Band must have disbanded year ago - according to Wikipedia most of their tunes were in the 1960's and 1970's. I doubt whether changing a drummer now would be much use to them!
I may be wrong, but I understand that one or more of the members of the band may now be deceased, so some changes in line up would appear necessary if they were to make a comeback.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-03-2010, 08:44 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

whos bob dylan ive never heard of hm
Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Leave him OW, he ain't worth it.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:47 AM

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
whos bob dylan ive never heard of hm
He was a 1960's rap artiste.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Old 05-03-2010, 08:50 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He was a 1960's rap artiste.
what with the boomtown rats ?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
what with the boomtown rats ?
Nah, you're thinking of that Oirish arms dealer I think.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 AM

bob sands
Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 AM
SC's wet dream

Bob Zimmerman was in Hermans Hermits.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Careful, beatleboys hovering, he goin' to go medieval on yo ass!

Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 AM

its good news week
Old 05-03-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Careful, beatleboys hovering, he goin' to go medieval on yo ass!
something tells me im into something good
Old 05-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

genius.

Come on, Lennon's brilliant wordplay and love of nonsense is well known, he even wrote a few books of nonsense ( I believe he was a fan of Edward Lear). Lennon's books included " A Spaniard in the works" and "In his own Write."

Phrases such as " A Hard Day's Night" have become legend.

" A legend in his own lunchtime" - is another example of Lennon Wordplay.

So lets start off listing your achievements first Maidstoned and then we will compare them with those of John lennon in his tragically short life?

And for every bit of fun nonsense he wrote, or put in a song, you can find, some written and musical gems.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
Come on, Lennon's brilliant wordplay and love of nonsense is well known, he even wrote a few books of nonsense ( I believe he was a fan of Edward Lear). Lennon's books included " A Spaniard in the works" and "In his own Write."

Phrases such as " A Hard Day's Night" have become legend.

" A legend in his own lunchtime" - is another example of Lennon Wordplay.

So lets start off listing your achievements first Maidstoned and then we will compare them with those of John lennon in his tragically short life?

And for every bit of fun nonsense he wrote, or put in a song, you can find, some written and musical gems.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Only if you list yours first. As you already know if you took the Beatle blinkers from your eyes, I like Lennon, especially when he was released from the insipid shackles of Mc*****ey. However I do not buy into tghe claptrap about how important a 60's version of take that, was to music.

Your idolisation for these mop topped pretty boys is somewhat akin to a pre pubescent girl rubbing herself at glee over JLS's latest output.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILROY
Is there anyone who's a fan or knows a bit about the Beatles i need to find there top 10 selling songs for my son's homework so any help would be much appreciated. Regards

If you(or your Son) need more information than has already been posted on here so far, (from someone who was around in the 1960's!), please PM me.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 05-03-2010, 09:14 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy
If you(or your Son) need more information than has already been posted on here so far, (from someone who was around in the 1960's!), please PM me.
And if you and your son want a true view of the boy band, PM me.