Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Watch the video of the 1990 semi final. Malcolm had it spot on.

The other pundits couldn't read an Argos catalogue

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP.
Palace Legend.
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Aawww

eaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle
Let's delay the minute's silence to the next home game - because if Millscum ruin it, there WILL be violence.

RIP Big Mal, the man who brought style and glamour to our club, and gave me the most exciting Cup run of my life. I don't believe in an afterlife, but IF there is, may there be an endless supply of cigars, champagne, and glamorous ladies.

I raise my fedora in tribute.
Agree completely. RIP.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:38 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted
Thanks for all the memories and the good times Mal.
JZ

Mayor of CarshaltON
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Man City website is dominated by the news, our official site doesnt even mention it
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Awww crap - RIP Malcolm Allison
Old 15-10-2010, 11:39 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
I thought he was immortal

RIP Big Mal
Old 15-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Enjoying the Ride!

palace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawnpalace88 is closer to the golden dawn
RIP
Old 15-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP
Old 15-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 15-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Made us what we are today

Fantastic times despite the lack of success on the pitch

Half time at Villa Park, only one pundit had a clue

Thanks for the memories Big Mal, they are many
Old 15-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Zuffenhausen

Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle
RIP Big Mal, the man who brought style and glamour to our club, and gave me the most exciting Cup run of my life. I don't believe in an afterlife, but IF there is, may there be an endless supply of cigars, champagne, and glamorous ladies.

I raise my fedora in tribute.
Spot on
3.30 down the Bowl

Disco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RIP Big Mal
Mmm, Flaming Burgers

BBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP BIG MAL
Old 15-10-2010, 11:43 AM

ruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
RIP.

It was because of him that I got hooked on way back in 1973.
Thank you - creator of the Eagles.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Otis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 15-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here

+
Old 15-10-2010, 11:44 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14
Way before my time but I am very aware that he is a proper Palace Legend.

Gives tomorrows game even more meaning.

RIP
^ This
Old 15-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Big Mal = Legend. That's all that needs saying