Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Old 15-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Man City site To view the link you have to Register or Login for anyone interested

Nothing on the official CPFC site which is worse than poor IMO

Anyone wishing to pay tribute

your.shout@mcfc.co.uk
Old 15-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
R.I.P. Super Mal

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img012.jpg (364.0 KB, 10 views)
Old 15-10-2010, 12:00 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As already mentioned sadly i think a minute's silence which he deserves would be sadly ruined tomorrow.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:00 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
True Palace legend R.I.P
Old 15-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
RIP

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
As already mentioned sadly i think a minute's silence which he deserves would be sadly ruined tomorrow.
Do it at the Swansea game then.

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My earliest Palace memories were of the 76 cup run.

RIP Big Mal

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
RIP Big Mal.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 15-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Altogether for those who remember,

He drinks champagne and he smokes cigars,
Malcolm, malcolm,
He drinks champagne and he smokes cigars,
Malcolm Allison!!!

(to the tune of campdown races)

Great bloke, great coach, really put Palace on the map imho.

The ONLY pundit at Villa Park in 1990 to give palace a chance against Liverpool.

Took a third division team to the FA cup semis.

Got the team in the bath with Fiona Richmond.

Quality bloke.

Will be missed by a lot of palace supportes of my generation.

RIP Malcolm.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Big ties patterned shirts losses still hurt
Smiling eyes pushing shoving football loving terrace moving
Fiona Richmond without a stitch
Romark cursing on the pitch
Giving new horizons, dangerous liaisons
Red blue Eagle swooping fans whooping
Cup chasing Chelsea fans facing
Adrenalin up for the Cup
Stories and Cash splashed

Into History
Smoke gently rising
Round the brim of a battered Fedora

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Time for a cheeky Friday bottle of champagne, I think. RIP.
I found him... PTID

dogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and prouddogfish is south London and proud
R I P BIG MAL a proper palace legend!!!!!!!!!!!! a minutes clapping for game v scum and sing hes song drinks champagne and smokes cigars.
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
RIP
Old 15-10-2010, 12:04 PM
over the hills & far away

fooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses growfooz182 knows where the wild roses grow
Rest In Peace
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.”
Old 15-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered Muser

dee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramadee eff was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panorama
Courted controversy in life and now in death. I'm sure it would have appealed to him that the timing of his passing meant a minutes silence on Saturday of all days.

Les Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have openedLes Age is the book that I have opened
RIP Big Mal
Sent to Coventry

laps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the timelaps has seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
Very sad. My earliest memories of Palace are of the Allison era, when my dad (who I will never forget who passed away sadly in 1977 after a road traffic accident) used to take me to see Palace home and away.
It's when I grew to love this great club of ours.

RIP Big Mal.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Farewell Big Mal
Old 15-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Mmm, Flaming Burgers

BBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet