Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 23-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Songs that make you shed a tear

Sting's Fields of Gold sung by Eva Cassidy.

Any others?
Old 23-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits.

Myself and my fiancee were separated for a few months a couple of years ago, and I was on a train platform on my way back from visiting a friend when it came on my ipod. Listening to it I realised I wanted to be with her more than anything. Makes me cry whenever I hear it, but not in a way that makes want to turn it off

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
GAO
Old 23-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy
Old 23-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Anything by JLS..

Bloody awful.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 23-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Barber's Adagio For Strings.
Old 23-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan
Old 23-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Anything by Cliff Richard, he's so shit it reduces me to tears.
Old 23-01-2011, 09:43 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
No Distance Left to Run by Blur.

Not tear enducing, but brings me down.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father

I know it touches my Dad, so when I listen to it it gets me aswell.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:03 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I've never been able to listen to 'Atmosphere' by Joy Division without a bit of salty leakage.

Werner Herzog
Old 23-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father

I know it touches my Dad, so when I listen to it it gets me aswell.
Yep - I'd go with that one and also Mike & The Mechanics - Living Years
Old 23-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Funeral March by Frederic Chopin
Old 23-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Blues Brother

elwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It must be love by madness,
it was played at my mates funeral
as his wife and kids walked into the church.
That first line, "I never thought I'd miss you half as much as I do"
makes me well up thinking about it.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stranger on the shore - Acker Bilk, reminds me of my Mum and I can hardly bear to listen.

Chasing Cars- snow patrol, which reminds me of a very special moment in my life.

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!
Old 23-01-2011, 10:54 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
mrs sarajevo, luciano pavarotti is awesome
Old 23-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque
Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan
One of the saddest lyrics ever.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 23-01-2011, 11:06 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hallelujah by jeff buckley almost as if he foresaw his own death
the execrable versions by Cowell's Burke and Boyle pale massively in comparison .
Old 24-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike
Hallelujah by jeff buckley almost as if he foresaw his own death
the execrable versions by Cowell's Burke and Boyle pale massively in comparison .
Leonard Cohen version is the best one.
Old 24-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceBhoy
Leonard Cohen version is the best one.
Thank you. I had not heard that version until a couple of moments ago
I came and set fire to your shed