Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
There is one that always gets me, tough though I am. “Naima” by John Coltrane, a very simple ballad with no lyrics that I know. I used to listen to it in China while my wife was being treated for cancer on the days when she was confined to her bed and I was waiting for signs that the treatment was working, and those signs weren’t coming. I didn’t know that we were both going to get back to Europe. I didn’t have my record collection, just what was on my phone, and I would leave the hospital every day to shop for food and most days, I would cry a bit as I left for the thoughts I didn’t want to lay on her and most of those times, I would sit on a bench by the cement lake between the haematology unit and the grocery, and listen to this.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beatles - Yesterday.

Reminds me of my grandma kicking the bucket on my birthday
Old 12-06-2019, 02:08 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take It With Me by Tom Waits from Mule Variations.