Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-04-2019, 02:23 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time View Post
Youíve got a good ear for melody and know how to create tension, I enjoyed that!
Thanks for checking it out . Just finishing up the new album, should be out mid-May. Have a new single out next Friday as well.

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 17-04-2019, 06:15 PM

Time : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupture View Post
Thanks for checking it out . Just finishing up the new album, should be out mid-May. Have a new single out next Friday as well.
Youíre welcome. Interesting that you release singles/albums Iím guessing in the traditional format. Does it work for what you need? Iíve played with doing either that or just showing stuff off as Iím actually making it and find for the social media generation the latter gets much more traction. Shame as the trad way seems no longer suitable nowadays which is a bit sad.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:26 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Youíre welcome. Interesting that you release singles/albums Iím guessing in the traditional format. Does it work for what you need? Iíve played with doing either that or just showing stuff off as Iím actually making it and find for the social media generation the latter gets much more traction. Shame as the trad way seems no longer suitable nowadays which is a bit sad.
yeah it's a weird one, i guess a hangover from being in a band. I do a lot of live jams and videos on youtube, which are often the basis of tracks and the video element definitely gets more social media attention compared to the studio recorded and released stuff, I like taking the time to properly record and work on the tracks though. I've toyed with the idea of releasing the live video alongside the finished track but it's difficult getting the timings right.

Was going to just release EPs from last year (prefer the 4/5 song format) but then realised I had enough studio recorded material for an album and it fits together quite nicely, i'll probably go back to EPs afterwards though.

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 17-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fresh sounds! I watched Mindblow - catchy tune, fun and your lead can really wield that axe!
Hey man! Thank you so much for the kind comment! If you haven't already, give us a like on the old Facebooks To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-04-2019, 06:47 AM

Time : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTime : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
yeah it's a weird one, i guess a hangover from being in a band. I do a lot of live jams and videos on youtube, which are often the basis of tracks and the video element definitely gets more social media attention compared to the studio recorded and released stuff, I like taking the time to properly record and work on the tracks though. I've toyed with the idea of releasing the live video alongside the finished track but it's difficult getting the timings right.

Was going to just release EPs from last year (prefer the 4/5 song format) but then realised I had enough studio recorded material for an album and it fits together quite nicely, i'll probably go back to EPs afterwards though.
I like the idea of an EP as you kinda get the best of both: quicker turnaround but some substantial content. Might try that! I did my first InstaLive the other day, was kinda thrilling! Need to do more live vids but Iím always worried my babyís gonna crawl in halfway through 🙂
Old 18-04-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Hey man! Thank you so much for the kind comment! If you haven't already, give us a like on the old Facebooks To view the link you have to Register or Login
Welcome. Done. Keep up the great music-making 👍🎶🎸
Old 28-04-2019, 03:22 PM

Put out a new single on Friday, bit different, started as a live collaboration with another artist who provided a beat which i chopped up and built on. Tracked in Ableton, added some vocal samples.

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 28-04-2019, 04:04 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Put out a new single on Friday, bit different, started as a live collaboration with another artist who provided a beat which i chopped up and built on. Tracked in Ableton, added some vocal samples.

When you say put out a single, or EP or album, do you mean on vinyl?
Old 28-04-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
When you say put out a single, or EP or album, do you mean on vinyl?

Unfortunatey not, digital self release, so itís on Spotify, iTunes etc.

last.fm - rupturerapture