Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 09-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds like you're suffering an age thing. You'd have been better off liking them 30+ odd years ago. Now it all sound s a bit sad TBBH.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood
Don't know whether to answer,
as I don't know if your'e being serious!
it's a very well known part of British music history,
and a real shame.
I was being serious.

Although I was around at the time I have no memory of what happened.

Fleetwood Mac just disappeared as far I was concerned. At the time I didn't know all the reasons why.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle
Sounds like you're suffering an age thing.
We're none of us getting any younger.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Blues Brother

elwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelwood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just read through this thread again,
doesn't it make you realise what a sad pile of
untalented shite todays music industry is inhabited by.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:54 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man Of The World is one of my favourite songs ever.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
I Stevie Nicks
Old 13-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I Fleetwood Mac.

Anyone else heard the rumours they are reforming ... ?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
V early FM yes. Mr Wonderful LP I still have. Dragonfly probably my favourite single. Americanised FM Rhianon (several versions about by FM all pretty good) A lot of pap and fluff post 72.

"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 13-11-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 29-01-2013, 05:43 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Fleetwood Mac are awesome. I love Tusk, it still sounds so unlike anything else. There was a good documentary on them the other night.

Old 22-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Didn't realise that Lindsey had been canned, nor to the point, Neil Finn from Crowded House been hired..
Old 22-05-2018, 08:40 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Didn't realise that Lindsey had been canned, nor to the point, Neil Finn from Crowded House been hired..
Mutual admiration going on there. Fleetwood Mac were well off my radar always ,apart from the fab single Tusk, until about three years ago but discovered they have written loads of damned fine tunes as has Mr Finn. He is no Buckingham on the guitar, however, and that's me saying that as a big Crowded House fan from day 1.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:47 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I believe Mike Campbell (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is also playing guitar.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 22-05-2018, 08:55 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
I believe Mike Campbell (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is also playing guitar.
Now he's a good guitarist, probably not as fast as Buckingham though.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:33 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Sad news that Danny Kirwan died on Friday. To have held his own in that band at only 18 and to have tried to get them through two albums after Green left is pretty impressive. Always thought he had a great tone to his playing and a decent voice. Shows how bad the effect of the Acid spiking incident had on him as well as Green given both suffered mental health issues for the rest of their lives.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
For me I prefer early blues FM . Mr Wonderful and others. Great times for the band. Marvelous.

Dragonfly is my favourite track of later times. Rhiannon was special too

Edit oh just seen my post above 6 year ago soz
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 11-06-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:53 AM

THB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTHB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post

Sad news that Danny Kirwan died on Friday. To have held his own in that band at only 18 and to have tried to get them through two albums after Green left is pretty impressive. Always thought he had a great tone to his playing and a decent voice. Shows how bad the effect of the Acid spiking incident had on him as well as Green given both suffered mental health issues for the rest of their lives.

Sad news. Danny was a great guitarist, pretty intense too - to the point that he never really got on with Greeny or the others apparently....

Of course, some might say he had been lost for a while.....
Old 17-09-2018, 02:21 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All seems a bit strange tbh.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:22 PM

Old 17-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
All seems a bit strange tbh.
You meant strange without Lindsay Buckingham ?
Neil Finn and Mike Campbell fit in pretty well I'd say.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
You meant strange without Lindsay Buckingham ?
Neil Finn and Mike Campbell fit in pretty well I'd say.
Without Buckingham, I would never criticise Finn given the talent. Maybe it would have been better had they been doing new material?