Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-04-2018, 09:57 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
They are a very well supported club tbf. If they are in the top two next season they will still get 25,000-35,000 and possibly more. We would never get 25,000 regularly doing well in The Champ even.
In all fairness though, there's only a handful of clubs around them.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:57 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Getting relegated by Burton Albion must be pretty hard to take in fairness.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:01 PM

Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bankerhater1 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
There was an item somewhere I'm sure, about the internal club culture, and real problems with drinking/lack of discipline, I seem to recall? And when I say drinking, if I'm right, it referred to significant "Ollie Reed" style drinking by first teamers ..... On the fans, my favourites were the two Sunderland fans who approached our coaches on a toilet stop short of Newcastle, and asked if we could sneak them on board so they could "have a go" on arrival ..... When told that probably wouldn't be possible, they looked genuinely disappointed!!!! It's another world I tell you .....
Old 21-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I read somewhere today they have won 12 games of football in the last two years. That is quite pathetic.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 21-04-2018, 11:52 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
I read somewhere today they have won 12 games of football in the last two years. That is quite pathetic.
Sounds similar to Pardew's managerial record.
Old 22-04-2018, 02:29 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63 View Post
Sounds similar to Pardew's managerial record.
Broken record.

FFS, he no longer manages us - we're on our third manager after him!
Old 22-04-2018, 05:39 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Broken record.

He's right, though.i immediately thought exactly the same when I saw that stat. The thought of Pards taking on Sunderland after Coleman decides he doesn't fancy Division 3 has a rather delicious beauty to it, no?
Old 22-04-2018, 06:32 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I think it was a Tommy Docherty quote:

Get this club out of this god forsaken league, Coleman delivered in his first season...
Old 22-04-2018, 06:45 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
“There’s something inside Sunderland, something at its very core,” he says. “It’s hard to explain but there’s a way of life, something deep down, that makes it difficult to fulfil its potential. Niall Quinn criticised me for saying so but later talked about ‘gremlins’; then Paulo Di Canio talked about that moment when you get your head above the parapet and … bang! There’s something there, something I couldn’t find. If I knew what it was I’d say but I don’t. But it’s there and needs to be changed at the root.

Gus Poyet

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Interesting quote. What can he mean? The drinking culture is well documented but I get the feeling Poyet is alluding to something more fundamental than that. What mentality causes a club to have a drinking problem that is allowed to continue for years and years?
Old 22-04-2018, 07:05 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Interesting quote. What can he mean? The drinking culture is well documented but I get the feeling Poyet is alluding to something more fundamental than that. What mentality causes a club to have a drinking problem that is allowed to continue for years and years?
Being in Sunderland?

I put money on them being relegated after they got thumped 5-0 in pre-season. What was surprising was, even then, I only got 12-1!
Old 22-04-2018, 07:19 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
How a club the size of Sunderland ca get on this state is beyond me. Large crowds and plenty of TV money over the last ten years and they are now in the third tier. A lesson to all clubs.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:21 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
This may not even be rock bottom for them yet, although going straight through into League 2 seems unlikely.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:39 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Poor sods equalised deep in injury time only for it to be disallowed. Not a Coleman fan but pretty sure he holds virtually no responsibility for this relegation.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Poor sods equalised deep in injury time only for it to be disallowed. Not a Coleman fan but pretty sure he holds virtually no responsibility for this relegation.
They haven't been relegated because of one game and one decision!

He has been there since November after all...
Old 22-04-2018, 08:44 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
A draw wasn’t enough anyway
Old 22-04-2018, 09:09 AM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Broken record.

Broken record!
It's a world of football thread FFS.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:25 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I read the other day that the Sunderland player with the most assists over the last three years is Adam Johnson. And he's been in jail for the last two years.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Broken record.

Hi Al
Old 22-04-2018, 09:50 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Note to Steve Parish - cross Coleman off that list permanently
Old 22-04-2018, 09:59 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
League 1 doesn't appear to be as tough as it was as Blackburn and Wigan have pretty much had no problems bouncing back and even the clowns are in the play off spots so I'd expect them to go straight back up. Noticeable how Coleman has escaped criticism from even their diehards, they must know that they were ****ed no matter whoever took over.