Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-08-2018, 03:32 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Leeds Utd

Prepare yourselves for the media darling onslaught this season if Leeds finally stop being the mid-table shite they have been for a generation.

I'm hoping they fail, because they are as bad as scousers, and it's a long way to go but they were knocking at the door last season and look to have progressed.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:34 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Got a decent manager now, but bielsa (sp) training is so hard and intense they gotta watch out they don't get burnt out later on

They do look good though
Old 28-08-2018, 03:42 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
I like Leeds, Well supported club by proper fans. Stuck with their club no matter how bad things got. Their away support has been immense season on season. Ok they have their scum followers but most clubs do. Hope they carry on and get into the Premier League.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:50 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Such a long time since they had 11 great players. I think their great team would have given the mega money ones of today a tight game. To think they had a team of English, Scots, Welsh and the two Irelands rather than the whole world as today. Have maintained a large fanbase despite years of dross which is something special. However they seem to self-destruct somewhere along the line every year
Old 28-08-2018, 03:57 PM

Alex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlex De Large : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Wrap View Post
I like Leeds, Well supported club by proper fans. Stuck with their club no matter how bad things got. Their away support has been immense season on season. Ok they have their scum followers but most clubs do. Hope they carry on and get into the Premier League.
I agree. They have had a hard time of it in recent years and always get behind the team unlike West Ham and Newcastle fans who think they have a god given right to be in the Prem. In fact I hope West Ham go down this year and are replaced by Leeds.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:02 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
er..i supported them for half a year aged 6 when i didn't know any better

Peter 'hardest shot in football' Lorimar. His fault. They were bloody good tbf 1969-75 and they are a huge club historically from the 60's for 40 years.

Don't mind them.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
No thanks scumy gits I've been bricked on a Palace coach by them.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-08-2018, 04:37 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Hate them.
An Elland Road visit was never a pleasant experience.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:04 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Were any of you there when we beat them in the cup in January 1976? Their fans weren't pleasant as we walked out that ground. Vile.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:36 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I have a long memory and can bear a grudge with the best of them, but we are talking many years ago now. I'm pleased to see them doing well, Bielsa is a mad genius type and they have taken him to their hearts up there. I think Leeds would be a welcome addition to the top division.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:49 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex De Large View Post
In fact I hope West Ham go down this year and are replaced by Leeds.

It's hard to argue against this.
Old 28-08-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I have a long memory and can bear a grudge with the best of them, but we are talking many years ago now. I'm pleased to see them doing well, Bielsa is a mad genius type and they have taken him to their hearts up there. I think Leeds would be a welcome addition to the top division.
In theory you want all the oldest and biggest clubs at the top. The trouble is that means we have to compete with them, which just makes the job harder. Sometimes clubs need to just wither away, although you could say that about Burnley and Huddersfield, great side of old. I'd rather Brentford came up.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Lost 2-0 at home to 10 man Preston ��
Old 28-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Lost 2-0 at home to 10 man Preston ��
They will not give a toss about the Cups.

Hopefully they run aground by Xmas and the usual infighting begins.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:23 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Horrible club, horrible fans. Some of us older ones do not forget.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:27 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Were any of you there when we beat them in the cup in January 1976? Their fans weren't pleasant as we walked out that ground. Vile.
I was there, they smashed the window of our coach and we drove home and it was f'king freezing then our coach broke down !
Old 28-08-2018, 09:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex De Large View Post
I agree. They have had a hard time of it in recent years and always get behind the team unlike West Ham and Newcastle fans who think they have a god given right to be in the Prem. In fact I hope West Ham go down this year and are replaced by Leeds.
Don’t think there’s any team below West Ham in the football pyramid I wouldn’t have over them. Besides MK Dons, Charlton and Millwall.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
'85 I think. Beat them easily, in a quarter full stadium with monkey chants and racism during the game, and a load of shit off it. Awful lot and I know quite a few!
Old 28-08-2018, 09:57 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

One of my earliest memories of going mental at a last minute equaliser.