Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-02-2019, 10:11 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Done
Cheers
Old 12-02-2019, 10:39 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are ours still going to the right place?
Old 12-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by catty View Post
Are ours still going to the right place?
Yep. Well I can see yours. Does your other half have one one as well? If so iíll have a look for it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:00 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just upped my standing order.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Thanks very much indeed
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I'm in. Viva la BBS!
Old 12-02-2019, 11:17 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Will contribute
In bed at mo
Ring me

Will do in am
Old 12-02-2019, 11:23 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Set up a means of contributing by text. It's so much easier.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:04 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
You tube embedded in HTTPS fixed. See what a little money does.

Old 13-02-2019, 12:22 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Iím keen to contribute as I love this site and itís my link to all things Palace being a northern oink etc

I may be persuaded to give a little bit more if Mr Elgin was let back in.

I knows it pure bribery, and to be fair it will only be a few quid more that I give, but all things considered, Iím sure youíll find itís in the right spirit ....

Perhaps...

Maybe...
Is Elgin banned?
Didn't know this.
I'll contribute some Aussie $'s if he's allowed back in as well.
Not meaning to blackmail but he's a great poster and makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
Don't let him in I'll give you $20.
Let him back in and I'll give you $50.
Promise not to ban him again and I'll give you $100.
Ban me for this post and I wont be able to give you anything
Old 13-02-2019, 12:30 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
You tube embedded in HTTPS fixed. See what a little money does.
Is that related to the problem where when I went to watch a YouTube video someone had posted on the App it dropped me out of the App?
Old 13-02-2019, 08:11 AM

El D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have increased my standing order.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
ps. There are old some bank account details published somewhere in the bowels on the BBS. Those are out of date and will be removed when I work out which button to press, so if by chance you come across them please donít use them.
This now has me worried I'm paying into completely the wrong place.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-02-2019, 09:54 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Is that related to the problem where when I went to watch a YouTube video someone had posted on the App it dropped me out of the App?
It was to do with YT embedded video not showing up in post but I'll pass that on. I think the app is secondary to the main problems on here but we'll get there.

Old 13-02-2019, 09:55 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by El D View Post
Thanks El D

Old 13-02-2019, 09:56 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Is Elgin banned?
Didn't know this.
I'll contribute some Aussie $'s if he's allowed back in as well.
Not meaning to blackmail but he's a great poster and makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
Don't let him in I'll give you $20.
Let him back in and I'll give you $50.
Promise not to ban him again and I'll give you $100.
Ban me for this post and I wont be able to give you anything
LOL

Old 13-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Elgin banned?
Really ...... Who what why and for how long?
Old 13-02-2019, 10:20 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Elgin banned?
Really ...... Who what why and for how long?
Until he gets a hair cut

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 13-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El D View Post

I do try to thank you all but I will inevitably miss some. So thanks everyone, and keep it coming.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
This now has me worried I'm paying into completely the wrong place.
Youíre not. HSBC moved the accounts, iirc when the split their business in two, but migrated the standing orders over to the new account. I cannot swear but I am pretty certain I still see yours coming through. I can check tonight though if you want.

Weíre not publishing the new bank details due to an incident of Ďunusualí activity on the account. We got the money back but even so.