Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-02-2019, 09:33 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
a reminder that someone actually posted this shit

Maybe not second best, but he has not let us down. Scored some very important goals as well.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:34 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Superb again today
Old 23-02-2019, 09:37 PM

Twin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not the most flattering picture of Jeff in the Metro this morning.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Especially as he's missing a leg.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:41 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
He just seems hungry and like he wants to make things happen. Reacted really quickly to the save today and won the penalty as reward.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:53 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He just seems hungry and like he wants to make things happen. Reacted really quickly to the save today and won the penalty as reward.
He is much better when pushed more forward
As a midfield player he is average. His passing is lazy at times and he gets caught in possession quite often. When he drives forward at pace or is in and around the opposition box he looks much better. I even think he could be used as a second striker in a 442.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:58 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he loves a 7-Up
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he scores goals in the Cup
With his left, with his right, sometimes he is ******* shite
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he's keeping Palace up

Heard this for the first time yesterday - it did make me laugh.
I like Schluppy. Anyone else notice how many more headers he won in the middle of the park compared to Macca & Luka?

Last edited by Olympian2; 24-02-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:02 AM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Schlupp has the potential to be better than kante. The way he can so naturally drift wide from the centre is a tool that is golden in the era of 3 central midfielders. If he can add goals to his game , he could go on to become one of the worlds best central midfielders. His deployment in this role has been a master stroke from Roy.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:03 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Ummm
Old 24-02-2019, 09:04 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Schlupp has the potential to be better than kante. The way he can so naturally drift wide from the centre is a tool that is golden in the era of 3 central midfielders. If he can add goals to his game , he could go on to become one of the worlds best central midfielders. His deployment in this role has been a master stroke from Roy.

Optimistic.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:04 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Yep he’s decent In the air - turning into a cult figure with one of the worst haircuts I’ve ever seen.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:07 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Jeffrey Schlupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post

For me, if you push Schlupp forward, I think he could emulate Messi... with a bit of work on his finishing... I think hes not far off. The trick is holding on to him, if Barca/Real/Bayern come knocking... is it fair to JS to deny him that opportunity at this time in his career?
Old 24-02-2019, 09:16 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Another solid pro in the ranks. Loving his impact and all around contribution.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:17 AM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good player, useful to have some pace in midfield. Needs to get in opposition box more often, probs one of our best finishers.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:20 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Superb again today
Really? I thought he was poor and a big part of the reason Leicester dominated possession for the first half.

Having both him and PVA down the left hand side is a problem as neither of them are accurate enough with their passing. End result is that the ball takes too long to get to Wilf making him far less effective.

Dont get me wrong, I rate Schlupp as a goal threat but if weve got Batshuayi in team along with Wilf & Townsend Id rather see Kouyate or Meyer come in to increase the quality of midfield passing.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:24 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
For me, if you push Schlupp forward, I think he could emulate Messi... with a bit of work on his finishing... I think hes not far off. The trick is holding on to him, if Barca/Real/Bayern come knocking... is it fair to JS to deny him that opportunity at this time in his career?
You could be onto something there, alternatively I reckon move him back and we have the maldini personally
Old 24-02-2019, 09:50 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
He is much better when pushed more forward
As a midfield player he is average. His passing is lazy at times and he gets caught in possession quite often. When he drives forward at pace or is in and around the opposition box he looks much better. I even think he could be used as a second striker in a 442.
A good and accurate assessment apart from your last statement regarding being a 2nd striker, for me he lacks composure on the ball for that role.
But to his credit and My surprise he has been a revelation off late and has given our midfield energy and a better balance and the credit must go to Roy for persevering with him.
On the subject of crediting players for improvement then for me look no further than McArthur, he has been outstanding most of the season and especially off late. His energy and closing down of players has been a joy to watch and been instrumental in giving our midfield the momentum and covering it has needed, McArthur along with Schlupp has kept Kouyate and Meyer out of the team on merit, in what would normally been our First choice midfielders.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he loves a 7-Up
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he scores goals in the Cup
With his left, with his right, sometimes he is ******* shite
Jeffrey Schlupp, Schlupp, Schlupp - he's keeping Palace up

Heard this for the first time yesterday - it did make me laugh.
I like Schluppy. Anyone else notice how many more headers he won in the middle of the park compared to Macca & Luka?

Absolutely. We don’t win much in the air in the middle of the park, but he does get stuck in.

Oh, and when you heard that song .... was it at the match, or you singing it in the mirror ?
Old 24-02-2019, 12:23 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
The issue I have is that long term Schlupp is not the answer as a CM. It would be a shame to see Meyer leave if he feel he isn't going to get much game time.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:28 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
The issue I have is that long term Schlupp is not the answer as a CM. It would be a shame to see Meyer leave if he feel he isn't going to get much game time.
Why isn't he a long term answer? I mean anymore than Max is? Still relatively young.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:31 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
in himself he makes a modest contribution.......where he adds benefit is that he is the perfect foil and provides balance to PVA and wilf. both of whom would not be able to express themselves without his presence and positional play. both macca and he provide energy and cover and the occassional forray. (both proper number '8' s) .