Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 17-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Exactly, and I’m with you on Nirvana, too.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:09 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Yes, but the original Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the First Psychedelic Era is fantastic, especially when you crank the volume right up.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You only like the Clash because you are in thrall to toffs like Strummer, El Ag and Hinge & Bracket.
El Ag is a toff? Tell us more, so we can all rip the piss.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
But then they made too many of the damn things.
Also can’t be bothered with the Dead Boys, Dictators or GG Allin.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:13 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
The Cure. It's just a fat suburban Tranny with a whiney voice, isn't it?
Old 17-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Middle class left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
El Ag is a toff? Tell us more, so we can all rip the piss.
Donít come the raw prawn. We have been through the whole piano and library business on various occasions on these boards.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:16 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Stone circles and living down the road from my dear old mum? (Also, I'm not sure he uses the accent in his first name but I would put nothing past a scouser.)
He's not a Scouser.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Donít come the raw prawn. We have been through the whole piano and library business on various occasions on these boards.
Nope, not familiar. Did you have a nanny?
Old 17-04-2019, 11:18 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also canít be bothered with the Dead Boys, Dictators or GG Allin.
Man, I am on the same page as you.

Quote:
BB King and Nick Cave, as mentioned elsewhere, Tom Waits and Leonard Cohen.

Quote:
and the Pogues.

But your name is going in the book.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Middle class left.

I did not. Not any servants.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Everything Everything. Can’t stand the lead singers voice.

& The Libertines - can’t stand Pete Doherty.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's not a Scouser.
He's from north of Euston, so that's good/bad enough for me.

Also, I am disappointed in your innocence of El Aguila's Basil Fotherington-Thomas-ness - even SC is aware of this, for goodness' sake.

edit - apologies to Smoz for derailing his thread
Old 17-04-2019, 11:22 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Quote:
Also canít be bothered with the Dead Boys, Dictators or GG Allin.
While we are on US punk bands, Television, Patti Smith and to a lesser extent Talking Heads can GTF.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:24 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
He's from north of Euston, so that's good/bad enough for me.

Also, I am disappointed in your innocence of El Aguila's Little Lord Fauntlery-ness - even SC is aware of this, for goodness' sake.

edit - apologies to Smoz for derailing his thread
He's always claimed he worked in a warehouse. I assumed that suggested some kind of normalcy. Now you tell me he's a fully paid up member of the houmous classes? What a wanker
Old 17-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Middle class left.

I feel the contempt we modern Euromen feel for this sorry and archaic British class obsession. Can we get back to the topic, please?
Old 17-04-2019, 11:25 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
While we are on US punk bands, Television, Patti Smith and to a lesser extent Talking Heads can GTF.
You utter shithead
Old 17-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Middle class left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Sorry, but no.
Springsteen, though. I respect the guy and great musicians and all that, but he does go on.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:27 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's always claimed he worked in a warehouse. I assumed that suggested some kind of normalcy. Now you tell me he's a fully paid up member of the houmous classes? What a wanker
He went to school with Giles Coren, Nick Clegg and Kim Philby (and Shane McGowan).
Old 17-04-2019, 11:27 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Quote:
You utter shithead
I love the all other the CBGB's crowd but those I just don't get.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
He went to school with Giles Coren, Nick Clegg and Kim Philby (and Shane McGowan).
What a f*cking rotter.