Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 25-05-2019, 06:02 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Do you not have an issue with him being a racist, islamaphobic supporter of Tommy Robinson then? I’d have a hard ******* time listening to the the music of someone who was a genuinely nasty piece of work like he is.
I hear you Paulo, I hear you. I’m a bit worried now in case you’re unwittingly listening or watching artists who don’t meet your beliefs and moral standards; so I’ve made you a little list of people whose work that maybe you should avoid like the plague...

David Bowie: Once professed to being a fascist and loved Nazi memorabilia

Chuck Berry: armed robber, paedophile, videoed women in restaurant toilets

All these people signed a petition to support Roman Polanski - the guy that drugged and raped a 13 year old: Martin Scorsese (No Godfathers for you), Harrison Ford (Star Wars is out), Terry Gilliam (no Pythons), David Lynch, Woody Allen...

Elvis would regularly host ‘sleep overs’ with 14 year old girls.

John Wayne: ‘I believe in white supremacy’

Johnny Cash/Tom Jones/John Lennon: Serial cheats

Frank Sinatra: Violent thug

Miles Davis/Ike Turner: Pimp and wife beaters

James Brown: Rapist and wife beater

Wagner: Anti Semitic

Brian Jones: Woman beater (no early Stones then)

R Kelly: Sex abuser and paedophile

Michael Jackson: Paedophile

Liam Neeson/Rosanne Barr/Justin Bieber/Mel Gibson/Charlie Sheen/Ted Danson/Rihanna/Moby/Jay-Z: All said and done racist sh*t

Madonna: ‘I’ve thought about blowing up the White House’

Kate Bush: Likes Theresa May

Gary Barlow: Crimes against songwriting and supported David Cameron

I’ll keep adding to it, but in the meantime I would play it safe and live like a Buddhist monk.

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 25-05-2019, 05:00 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
A seemed to have hit a nerve Look, if youíre comfortable listening to music by a fascist, thatís fine. I mean, itís not, itís The Smiths, one of the worst bands of all time. But you know what I mean.

Thanks for the list, though. About 99% of them donít apply to me (Terry Gilliam was always the least enjoyable Python), but itís good to know!

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 25-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I know itís over and Suffer little children are my favourites. Anyone else of similar mind?

I Know Itís Over was my wallowing break-up song as a teen, which was quite self-indulgent as itís about nine minutes long.

Still love it and the way it builds so stirringly. The live version on Rank is also quality.
Old 25-05-2019, 05:44 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here

Last edited by CPFC.1990; 25-05-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:15 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
A seemed to have hit a nerve Look, if youíre comfortable listening to music by a fascist, thatís fine. I mean, itís not, itís The Smiths, one of the worst bands of all time. But you know what I mean.

Thanks for the list, though. About 99% of them donít apply to me (Terry Gilliam was always the least enjoyable Python), but itís good to know!
I could go on a long rant about the overuse and dangerous dilution of the word Ďfascistí today, and how people like you throw it around, Touretteís style, at anyone that irritates them or has political views that donít match theirs; how this is actually massively insulting the people that really suffered heinous crimes at the hands of fascism...but I wonít; Iíll just leave you with this, in a very nice way without any intended hate or fascist intentions

To view the link you have to Register or Login

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 26-05-2019, 05:48 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I could go on a long rant about the overuse and dangerous dilution of the word Ďfascistí today, and how people like you throw it around, Touretteís style, at anyone that irritates them or has political views that donít match theirs; how this is actually massively insulting the people that really suffered heinous crimes at the hands of fascism...but I wonít; Iíll just leave you with this, in a very nice way without any intended hate or fascist intentions

Old 26-05-2019, 06:03 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hear you Paulo, I hear you. Iím a bit worried now in case youíre unwittingly listening or watching artists who donít meet your beliefs and moral standards; so Iíve made you a little list of people whose work that maybe you should avoid like the plague...

David Bowie: Once professed to being a fascist and loved Nazi memorabilia

Chuck Berry: armed robber, paedophile, videoed women in restaurant toilets

All these people signed a petition to support Roman Polanski - the guy that drugged and raped a 13 year old: Martin Scorsese (No Godfathers for you), Harrison Ford (Star Wars is out), Terry Gilliam (no Pythons), David Lynch, Woody Allen...

Elvis would regularly host Ďsleep oversí with 14 year old girls.

John Wayne: ĎI believe in white supremacyí

Johnny Cash/Tom Jones/John Lennon: Serial cheats

Frank Sinatra: Violent thug

Miles Davis/Ike Turner: Pimp and wife beaters

James Brown: Rapist and wife beater

Wagner: Anti Semitic

Brian Jones: Woman beater (no early Stones then)

R Kelly: Sex abuser and paedophile

Michael Jackson: Paedophile

Liam Neeson/Rosanne Barr/Justin Bieber/Mel Gibson/Charlie Sheen/Ted Danson/Rihanna/Moby/Jay-Z: All said and done racist sh*t

Madonna: ĎIíve thought about blowing up the White Houseí

Kate Bush: Likes Theresa May

Gary Barlow: Crimes against songwriting and supported David Cameron

Iíll keep adding to it, but in the meantime I would play it safe and live like a Buddhist monk.
Paulo seems to hate most stuff. If you could dig up some dirt on Hulk Hogan
however..
Old 26-05-2019, 11:44 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Paulo seems to hate most stuff. If you could dig up some dirt on Hulk Hogan

however..

Dig up all the dirt you want, I hate that orange leather faced racist and is a big reason I donít watch WWE much any more

Old 26-05-2019, 11:47 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:

Deflection at its best. And using the ďdilution of the word lessens it impactĒ trope? Tommy would be proud.

Old 26-05-2019, 11:48 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Deflection at its best. And using the “dilution of the word lessens it impact” trope? Tommy would be proud.

Paulo back to his snowy best
Old 26-05-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Nope, don't listen to that much "gansta rap". I prefer that more underground, experimental shit.
Not Biggie and Tupac ?
Old 26-05-2019, 03:11 PM
43% Burnt

They donít make gansta rap

Old 27-05-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
They donít make gansta rap

So anyway....

You feel it's ok to listen to music made by robbers and gun tooting rooting fellows then ?

Lovely stuff
Old 28-05-2019, 07:06 AM
43% Burnt

I am shocked youíd use whataboutisms. SHOCKED.

Old 28-05-2019, 07:26 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
PauLo is my absolute favourite poster of all time.

Flawless
Old 28-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
I am shocked youíd use whataboutisms. SHOCKED.
Now now. Come on, letís not be silly

You stated you couldnít listen to Morrissey because you believed he was a fascist

But you are prepared to listen to music made by robbers, drug dealers and convicted criminals.

I take your whataboutary and raise you hypocrisy
Old 28-05-2019, 07:50 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
None of you should be listening to this kind of music. It's the devils work! You're all sinners...

As for me, I only listen to Aled Jones. Even then it's unsettling to think that his balls have dropped which taints my enjoyment of his music.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:57 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
None of you should be listening to this kind of music. It's the devils work! You're all sinners...

As for me, I only listen to Aled Jones. Even then it's unsettling to think that his balls have dropped which taints my enjoyment of his music.
Hate to break this to you but

Old 28-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Dam those balls!!!

'spose it just leaves me with my Gary Glitter cassette to relax to in the safe knowledge that nothing can taint such pure music.
Old 28-05-2019, 08:34 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Despite me proving otherwise.

And how old have you got to be to send neg rep ?

Fvcking hell
FFS are you really 4.8? thats far too high for your posting style.

Worksop It was really nothing....

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 28-05-2019 at 08:38 AM.