Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 21-06-2019, 08:18 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was hardly excessive. He grabbed he and matched her out.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:19 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Lifelong Tory basher here - the clip was not as bad as I was expecting which is annoying. She was basically frogmarched out and not assaulted. Check his expenses claims instead.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:25 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
....and if the woman rushing the top table had drawn a knife and stabbed someone, people would be asking why no one stood up and tried to stop her. I am no fan of politicians but to accuse Mark Field of assault is ludicrous.
If she had a knife do you think he'd have got up? Doubt it.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:27 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post
Well done that man !!!
Yes, well done you on applauding the self serving tory against the woman who cares more for the future of the planet and environment than her own self.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:29 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
An MP on 5live defended him by saying she may have had 'an extendable truncheon'. Of all the possible weapons she may have been carrying, that's not one I'd have guessed at.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:30 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Lifelong Tory basher here - the clip was not as bad as I was expecting which is annoying. She was basically frogmarched out and not assaulted. Check his expenses claims instead.
Same Very disappointing.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:35 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
To all of you defending him on here ... would you be happy for a nightclub bouncer to 'walk' your missus or daughter out of a club like that?
Old 21-06-2019, 08:39 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I don't think it was at all reasonable. It was obviously not a violent protest and she was clearly not armed. He could have stood up and blocked her but there was absolutely no need for that level of aggression.
This 100%. And as others have said would he have done it if it were a man? I suspect not. My Dad always brought me up to never lay a hand on a woman no matter what the provocation. As said he could have just blocked her until security seervices arrived.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I don't think it was at all reasonable. It was obviously not a violent protest and she was clearly not armed. He could have stood up and blocked her but there was absolutely no need for that level of aggression.
You must have so much fun in bars with your x-ray vision.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:48 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Check his expenses claims instead.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:49 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
To all of you defending him on here ... would you be happy for a nightclub bouncer to 'walk' your missus or daughter out of a club like that?
If you go into a nightclub to make trouble i think you, or your missus, would be handled a lot worse by the bouncers!

She went in to cause trouble, all i saw there was her being stopped with reasonable force and removed.

With the hysteria from Labour and the left on here i was expecting something far far worse than that.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was he right to try and block the woman from getting any closer to the top table? Absolutely.

Was he right to grab her by the neck, slam her into the wall and then frogmarch her out? Absolutely not.

It's a question of the degree of force used rather than whether he was right to stop her.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:51 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
This 100%. And as others have said would he have done it if it were a man? I suspect not. My Dad always brought me up to never lay a hand on a woman no matter what the provocation. As said he could have just blocked her until security seervices arrived.
There is the story here. Consider this person had walked in and had got most of the way to the top table, near the Chancellor, and was then stopped by Field and walked out, not particularly quickly, and there is still no sign of any security services.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
If you go into a nightclub to make trouble i think you, or your missus, would be handled a lot worse by the bouncers!

She went in to cause trouble, all i saw there was her being stopped with reasonable force and removed.

With the hysteria from Labour and the left on here i was expecting something far far worse than that.
So if a bouncer did "handle" your wife like that because she'd had too many and caused a scene you'd be happy with it and tell her that she deserved it because of how she acted?
Old 21-06-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Was he right to try and block the woman from getting any closer to the top table? Absolutely.

Was he right to grab her by the neck, slam her into the wall and then frogmarch her out? Absolutely not.

It's a question of the degree of force used rather than whether he was right to stop her.
Good job he didn't then. Bumped into the wall would be as far as you could go there. Your use of the work 'slam' is hyperbole at best and pure fiction.

Frogmarching her out is perfectly reasonable as she was not meant to be there, the only question mark is whether he needed to do so by her neck. It could be argued that was reasonable as the easiest way to subdue if she tried something. She may have gone being led out by the arm, she might have not.

Complete over-reaction but the left trying to get political gain from the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

^^^^It's ok 'cos a Tory did it and he bums tories

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
How did she just walk into the room like that, she should have been stopped at the door?

I don’t have a big problem with the actual incident. Field stopped her progress and marched her out, in the moment when none of us can be sure what her intentions were...be it milkshakes or something worse.

If I decided to go into a function room uninvited like that, I’d expect to be stopped by security and that they’d use reasonable force if I continued to try to push past them.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
How did she just walk into the room like that, she should have been stopped at the door?

Tory cuts extended to basic policing
Old 21-06-2019, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
So if a bouncer did "handle" your wife like that because she'd had too many and caused a scene you'd be happy with it and tell her that she deserved it because of how she acted?
You are comparing a drunk in a nightclub to an protester attempting to get close to a protected person? She has her arm across her chest covering something and a handbag, she was a potential threat.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
^^^^It's ok 'cos a Tory did it and he bums tories
If i were you Graeme i would avoid getting personal!