Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2019, 02:20 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Nope. I honestly feel he’s overrated (£50m? Pff) and will be found out/melt at Man Utd.

There’s only so long you can keep lunging in without players realising what you’re going to do EVERY time.
Sounds like those divs you see on Twitter who have only seen him play twice a season.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 25-06-2019, 02:20 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a ******* pointless thread, jesus christ.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:23 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Sounds like those divs you see on Twitter who have only seen him play twice a season.

Exactly, and I’ve watched him for a whole season etc

Was way out of his depth for the U21’s (not for the first time) and will severely struggle at Man Utd in my opinion. Doesn’t strike me as having the personality for it.

Club like Palace is perfect for him. But I hope we sell if the money is that astronomical.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:26 PM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ll 100% wish him well as I did when Wilf went there. As much as we’ve progressed as a club and they’ve declined I feel a sense of pride that our players go there.

My fear with AWB is he goes onto greatness (as I genuinely think he can) and his academy status and 40 odd games for us are forgotten.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:36 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Don’t really care, much like the players really don’t care. They, quite rightly are selfish and thinks about bank balance and their careers. I support palace, not individuals. Don’t wish any player ‘well’
Pretty much this.... once they're gone, *I stop caring.

*apart from Jules... I just love him too much.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:42 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
What a ******* pointless thread, jesus christ.
A pointless thread you decided you 'had' to comment on. Goon!

Maybe you're unable to hold a discussion. Sorry.
Old 25-06-2019, 02:43 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will of course wish the lad well

But to lose to Palace every time he comes up against us
Old 25-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I'm the same, wish him well and hope he never forgets why and how he got his chance to play for a big club.

That being said I hope he shines but the team that he plays for I hope lose every single game especially to us.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:00 PM

The Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
Coming from the Academy is of no interest, so did Bostock and he couldn’t leave quick enough.
There is only one player that left us, I have had respect for and wished him well. That is Nigel Martyn, he stayed to try and help us win promotion for a year after we were relegated in 95, when all the other saleable players left. We finished third in 96, lost in play offs, he then went to Leeds in the summer of 96.
Didn't AJ do the same thing?
Old 25-06-2019, 03:04 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
The strange thing about being a lower half Premier League team is a lot of the time you find yourself rooting for the teams you hate most because they're playing the teams you're fighting for position against. So the block of getting behind him because he's wearing the shirt of onanism isn't as big in real life as in the abstract.

Having said that, I haven't worked up an unsurmountable level of affection for AWB - he's only been in the first team a year and seems to be very keen to take his first opportunity of leaving for (potentially) better things. I don't think I'd be as keen to see him do well as with Wilf or Vicmo. Probably about the same as Clyne.

Werner Herzog
Old 25-06-2019, 03:06 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ferret View Post
Didn't AJ do the same thing?
He squeezed the club for a few extra quid first, but yes.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Once they play for the Wankers I hope they all crash and burn, I like the lad but hope he fails miserably if he goes to that bunch of *****
Old 25-06-2019, 03:15 PM

Russboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRussboy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Once they play for the Wankers I hope they all crash and burn, I like the lad but hope he fails miserably if he goes to that bunch of *****
... and returns in January/next summer for a fraction of the fee we squeeze out of the *****.
Old 25-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is my 2 pence worth IF he ends up at Utd; Ole Gunnar Solskjær will probably be forced out at some point next season after an inevitable bad run of form. Someone new will come in with their own ideas of how to turn it around and it’s at that point that AWB would be at risk of being sidelined and end up in the ‘could’ve been’ heap. Even if he goes there and performs well, there’s no guarantees at the ‘big’ clubs.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 25-06-2019, 03:55 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Wibble...
Old 25-06-2019, 03:58 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
He squeezed the club for a few extra quid first, but yes.
Bit of a negative way to look at it? He definitely deserved a pay rise and we got 8 million for him
Old 25-06-2019, 04:01 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Pretty much this
Old 25-06-2019, 04:19 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope he recovers from the ordeal, as Wilf did.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:21 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some sensitive souls on here, I hate Man United as much as the next man but we should be proud that our academy players are going to top sides.

They're nowhere near the side they were even 5 years ago but they're way, way bigger than we are and he'll get to play in Europe, something we've never offered.

It's a great advert for our academy if he does well, just like when Moses, Watson, Hills, Soares and Scannell were in our team. Our academy was talked about a lot then and I bet it persuaded more players to join us.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
Some sensitive souls on here, I hate Man United as much as the next man but we should be proud that our academy players are going to top sides.

They're nowhere near the side they were even 5 years ago but they're way, way bigger than we are and he'll get to play in Europe, something we've never offered.

It's a great advert for our academy if he does well, just like when Moses, Watson, Hills, Soares and Scannell were in our team. Our academy was talked about a lot then and I bet it persuaded more players to join us.

Agree. It just seems churlish to wish a kid badly for furthering his career (even if we wouldn’t see it as a progressive move!)