Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 13-07-2019, 09:17 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Will he take his lump of coal with him, or his just his anti-immigration stance?
Master of the scare tactic. He is actually my M.P ,sadly I did not vote for him. But as the old saying goes. The liberals could put up a drovers dog down here and he'd still get in.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:38 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
We’re being set up to have Iran attack British interests. That’s fairly obvious, and has been for a while. But not for any proxy purposes that we’ll be involved in.

Plus while brexit and Boris Johnson is all rather embarrassing, Scott Morrison dude. Scott Morrison.
Sco mo indeed but trust me we've had worse!.....i hope
Old 13-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Sco mo indeed but trust me we've had worse!.....i hope
I am well aware you’ve had worse. I always have to remember that the use of the word Liberal in Australian politics has a somewhat different meaning to pretty much everywhere else
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:47 AM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am well aware you’ve had worse. I always have to remember that the use of the word Liberal in Australian politics has a somewhat different meaning to pretty much everywhere else
Yes so does labor!.....i'm feckin terrified for you guys, i really am, I love England, was born and brought up there, its in my heart and soul. I know some feckin amazing Iranians, the warmest most beautiful generous peace loving people you could ever meet. I actually love the US to bits too! Lets not do anything more stupid than perhaps Boris please and even then, i hope i'm proved wrong.....lets all just wait till trump just goes away and hope he doesn't take us all with him....
Old 13-07-2019, 12:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I'm supporting the Persians. Come on Iran. I'll have to dig out my Ali Daei Iran shirt from the 98 World Cup.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I'm supporting the Persians. Come on Iran. I'll have to dig out my Ali Daei Iran shirt from the 98 World Cup.
Turn off them flood lights
Old 13-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
be nice if the west could go 5 mins without blowing some poor **** up
Old 18-07-2019, 06:41 PM

steeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now UK and USA 1 Iran 1.

Iran seizes tanker in the Gulf.

Touchez I think
Old 18-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleye20 View Post
Now UK and USA 1 Iran 1.

Iran seizes tanker in the Gulf.

Touchez I think
Not one of ours.

UK 1 Iran 0.

Iran 1 Panama 0
Old 18-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A type 23 and a type 45.

That’s some serious anti aircraft defence capability.

They’re dealing with little boats
All you need is a 30mm. Although they seem to be bolting on these little To view the link you have to Register or Login.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:12 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Not one of ours.

UK 1 Iran 0.

Iran 1 Panama 0
FFS shit of brain get it right the correct score following your own methodology would be

UK1 Panama 0

Iran 1 Panama 0

SaulAlinsky
Old 19-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
FFS shit of brain get it right the correct score following your own methodology would be

UK1 Panama 0

Iran 1 Panama 0
I think its "shit for brains" ?
Old 19-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
UK vs Iran (away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think its "shit for brains" ?

It’s “skintagain”.

Don’t be so rude, Les.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
All you need is a 30mm. Although they seem to be bolting on these little To view the link you have to Register or Login.
From recollection FASGWL doesn’t go operational until next year.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-07-2019, 12:19 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
When's half time I'm craving Chelow Kabab.
Old 19-07-2019, 12:22 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
When's half time I'm craving Chelow Kabab.
I want Iran to win as they serve better food and I want a better passage to paradise.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
I want Iran to win as they serve better food and I want a better passage to paradise.
Looking at their bench, though, they don't have any subs.

That could be decisive.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
How many virgins?
Old 19-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Only one but they are a real looker

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-07-2019, 05:35 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Looks like Iran might have just pirated a UK tanker.