Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:41 AM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
According to Nixon from the sun.. we are still involved in this one
Can only mean we are keeping tabs in the event of a final twist to the Zaha summer saga surely
Old 07-08-2019, 09:04 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeagle View Post
Can only mean we are keeping tabs in the event of a final twist to the Zaha summer saga surely
Maybe.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:38 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We need to gazump whoever is in for him
Old 07-08-2019, 02:40 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
We do now!
Old 07-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Raver

out vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take the 70mill plus McCarthy & Tosun. Get this guy in for 35m. Striker in and quality right back. Then it's over at least.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:19 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Rather that deal without Tosun
Old 07-08-2019, 03:37 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We're far too nice to do that.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:45 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Probably be too late but maybe worth a late call.

If Everton can come up with an extra few million or make it 80m straight cash and could get something like this done then maybe its for the best.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:49 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Need to get on to this one now
Old 07-08-2019, 03:50 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
So is this guy they answer? Looks fast but im not sure about some of his control ive seen
Old 07-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Watford I believe
Old 07-08-2019, 03:52 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This guy is the most realistic Zaha replacement we could get.

Real shame Watford in pole position. Surely we can get one over those muppets.

Last edited by PemboExpress; 07-08-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Just had a quick look out of curiousity at the Watford forums, I have since showered...

They are wetting themselves as they are convinced we will get Sarr with Wilf handing in his request.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:07 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Is he any good?
Old 07-08-2019, 04:07 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Just had a quick look out of curiousity at the Watford forums, I have since showered...

They are wetting themselves as they are convinced we will get Sarr with Wilf handing in his request.
If we sold Wilf and got Sarr, Chalov and Camarasa I would actually be over the moon!
Old 07-08-2019, 04:08 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by out vile jelly View Post
Take the 70mill plus McCarthy & Tosun. Get this guy in for 35m. Striker in and quality right back. Then it's over at least.
We have already signed McCarthy
Old 07-08-2019, 04:09 PM

CpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
just sell wilf and get this guy in quick!!! then chalov , a right back and the two midfielders please! job done, as easy as that!
Old 07-08-2019, 04:09 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
If we sold Wilf and got Sarr, Chalov and Camarasa I would actually be over the moon!
Yeah - this window could potentially be awesome for us.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:11 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by out vile jelly View Post
No tosun , get Davies or holsworthy
Old 07-08-2019, 04:33 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
This. Loan a RB. Sorted.