Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-07-2019, 12:32 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
I understand that, till he scores the winner v Everton.

For who? Us or them?
Old 28-07-2019, 12:35 PM

Crybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Treat him with the contempt he ******* deserves he hasn’t got the bollocks to come out and tell the fans that worshipped him he wants to go so gets his little Bro to do it for him. I want to play for Arsanal and because I kept you up for a few years let me go for pocket change. Then they they mug him by signing his international team mate for 72 mill . Now ******* Q I never said I didn’t want to play for palace. So for me **** off and and let the North London ***** call him one of there own stick him in the U23’s until he’s 30 every bit a Judas as Wright is.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:40 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some of you can't wait to turn on Wilf. All very predictable.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Crybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And by the way no man has ever walked on the moon
Old 28-07-2019, 12:41 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Why would they .
Ian Wright incident reference.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:42 PM

Mate can’t wait he has wanked all over the fans who worshipped him and the club that twice made him what he is players come and go we are Palace for life
Old 28-07-2019, 01:15 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here?
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team?
Wilf is a legend . If he stays he will become immortal. End of
Old 28-07-2019, 01:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybin Eagle View Post
Mate can’t wait he has wanked all over the fans who worshipped him and the club that twice made him what he is players come and go we are Palace for life
I think you have just failed the Rees-Mogg vocabulary and grammar test.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:24 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I think you have just failed the Rees-Mogg vocabulary and grammar test.
Yet has passed the Boris test of talking total bollocks
Old 28-07-2019, 01:27 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Can anyone link me to these heinous crimes of him and his brother? I've ignored pretty much all of it this summer.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Apart from one reply to a journalist regarding would he like to play Champions League football Wilf has said nothing about being unhappy or wanting to leave Palace, other people have done the talking namely agents and the media.

Surely you know that wasn’t just a reply to a journalist. It was an organsied interview with planned messaging to the effect of a ‘come and get me plea’. It was practically an advert.

Most people are well versed in the way football ‘journalism’ works by now. These tactics can’t have passed you by, so you must be willfully ignoring them.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
I reckon we treat Wilf the way we’ve always done. He’s deservedly respected and revered but his attitude at times last season was poor. If he stays i hope he puts his disappointment behind him and plays for the team rather than for himself.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:21 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
I reckon we treat Wilf the way we’ve always done. He’s deservedly respected and revered but his attitude at times last season was poor. If he stays i hope he puts his disappointment behind him and plays for the team rather than for himself.
I never get the impression that he plays for anything but the team.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:25 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I never get the impression that he plays for anything but the team.
Neither do I. His only problem is the outstretched arms, petulant child thing he does when he’s been hacked and the ref ignores it; but I’ve never felt he’s given anything less than 100% for the cause.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 28-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here?
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team?
More importantly; when did Lamberhurst become the Bronx?

Cricket wanker.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybin Eagle View Post
Treat him with the contempt he ******* deserves he hasn’t got the bollocks to come out and tell the fans that worshipped him he wants to go so gets his little Bro to do it for him. I want to play for Arsanal and because I kept you up for a few years let me go for pocket change. Then they they mug him by signing his international team mate for 72 mill . Now ******* Q I never said I didn’t want to play for palace. So for me **** off and and let the North London ***** call him one of there own stick him in the U23’s until he’s 30 every bit a Judas as Wright is.
Cool story bruv
Old 28-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Super Furry Animal

Wilf .... So how do we treat him now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Neither do I. His only problem is the outstretched arms, petulant child thing he does when he’s been hacked and the ref ignores it; but I’ve never felt he’s given anything less than 100% for the cause.

I’m not talking about his effort, you can never doubt that, or his passion.

But in terms of outcomes, like carrying the ball forward, taking on two players and then ignoring a obvious pass to a teammate in a better position because he wants to take more players on, or having a pop at a teammate who has missed a chance that he might not have scored himself, or who he played in with a bad pass - we saw more of that last season and it gets grating after a while.

I love the bloke, i just hope he handles it maturely if he doesn’t get his move this time because it seemed like he was playing for it for most of last season.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:35 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Can anyone link me to these heinous crimes of him and his brother?
No
Old 28-07-2019, 02:36 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
His only problem is the outstretched arms, petulant child thing he does when he’s been hacked and the ref ignores it
Dougie Freedman had the same habit
Old 28-07-2019, 02:37 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
I was disappointed that he allowed his brother to make those comments without challenging them, which to me meant that he was endorsing them.

But, he's a great player and will all be forgotten soon enough.