Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-08-2019, 11:27 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I disagreed with it, idea and implementation totally.

But none of me hopes it fails. I hope I was totally wrong and that it's a massive success.
Well said
Old 10-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Gove the real fans their seats back if the HF do not deliver
What has your version of real fan delivered to the club, compared to what the HF fan has delivered?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:35 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I disagreed with it, idea and implementation totally.

But none of me hopes it fails. I hope I was totally wrong and that it's a massive success.
absolutely - well said. Mark of a true fan and not a bulletin board moaner.

If you go to the games every other week, why would you not want it to be the best atmosphere in the league !?
Old 10-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Gove the real fans their seats back if the HF do not deliver
It's bad enough having Farage as a supposed supporter of the club but now you're wishing to give seats to Boris's lackeys!
Old 10-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I'm surprised there hasn't been the normal HF display/money raising thread. Is there a display planned for today?

(Incidentally, although I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't feel a certain schadenfreude if it was a massive damp squib, overall I agree with Max's take.)

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-08-2019, 11:51 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I'm surprised there hasn't been the normal HF display/money raising thread. Is there a display planned for today?

(Incidentally, although I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't feel a certain schadenfreude if it was a massive damp squib, overall I agree with Max's take.)
Do you mean Maz?

Edit - I trust that you appreciate the pedantry

Last edited by SA Eagle; 10-08-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:52 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
The season did turn around last year about the time the hf returned
Just saying could be coincidence
We always get our act together second half of the season so nothing to do with the HF.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
And why is that a problem?
Standard media script is this is the most atmospheric ground in the Premier League and here is a shot of the HF in Block B.

I'm just suggesting they will still be pointing their cameras at Block B whoever is in there.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 10-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Standard media script is this is the most atmospheric ground in the Premier League and here is a shot of the HF in Block B.

I'm just suggesting they will still be pointing their cameras at Block B whoever is in there.
Really, if all the flags and noise are a bit further along? I guess we'll see...
Old 10-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Do you mean Maz?

Edit - I trust that you appreciate the pedantry
I did - I think he should change his name to Max, though to prevent this frequent predictive text error.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Lol, handing out song sheets.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:46 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Lol, handing out song sheets.
Surely a wind up? Unless the HF have a new set?
Old 10-08-2019, 02:22 PM

lucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
It's bad enough having Farage as a supposed supporter of the club but now you're wishing to give seats to Boris's lackeys!
Always the hateful left with the snide comments
Old 10-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive been kicked out of my seat for this shite.
No banners , flags or HF can be seen on the tv . They are too far back out of shot in the prime viewing seats . The Parish marketing ploy has bombed considerably .
Old 10-08-2019, 02:50 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's been pretty loud on my stream
Old 10-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Surely a wind up? Unless the HF have a new set?

Well, i cant be sure but there was a couple of lads passing out sheets of A4 paper to people in block E so guessing it probably was.

Heard one new song so far.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Once More Into The Fray

To be fair, its ******* loud here in person. Drum is really loud, almost like its coming over the speakers.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Once More Into The Fray

And as before, block A to E all standing whilst F through to I are all sitting.

Was hoping wed all be standing but guess not.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:56 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Home support loud on Talk sport
Old 10-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Early days, but from the Arthur the sound is indeed louder, less tinny and carries well.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ