Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-08-2019, 06:03 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I was going to mention this - Didn't Saunders put in a tackle that effectively ended Elliott career ? And Elliott tried to take him to court ?
Elliott sued him, but lost. Bad enough to lose your career and then to lose a fortune in legal fees too. Similar thing happened to our own Darren Pitcher (RIP).
Old 28-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
So thatís about £1500 the tax payer will be paying to keep him for 10 weeks in prison maybe a fine and community service would make more sense
At last the Government are using my taxes properly.

Is the Sports Breakfast going to come from Chester nick?
Old 28-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Obviously I don't condone drink-driving but this sentence appears very harsh.
Which reflects the offence.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Safe European Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
Criminal conviction, yes, drunk driver, not proved. His conviction is for refusing a breath test.
Guess being pissed inflates self-importance. Still a criminal, still zero sympathy.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:37 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisuk View Post
So thatís about £1500 the tax payer will be paying to keep him for 10 weeks in prison maybe a fine and community service would make more sense
There needs to be a deterrent. He couldíve killed a family. Itís lenient if anything.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:39 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They should just make refusing the test the same max sentence as failing the test, that would stop any benefit of refusing the test.
I canít think of any honourable reason for refusing the test.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Dean Saunders has been jailed for 10 weeks

Former Liverpool striker Dean Saunders has been jailed for 10 weeks.

The Welshman pleaded guilty to failing to comply with a roadside breath test and failing to provide a breath sample for analysis at a police station.

The 55-year-old, who was stopped on suspicion of drink driving by police in Boughton, Chester, on May 10, was sentenced on Wednesday.

Saunders, of The Paddocks, Whitegate, near Northwich, Cheshire, had initially denied both charges at an earlier hearing but indicated a change of plea to guilty on Tuesday.

He said he had been out at Chester Races and had drunk two pints.

He will also be banned from driving for 30 months upon his release from prison and ordered to pay court costs of £620.

Saunders, who also played for Aston Villa and Derby County and was capped by Wales 75 times, is a regular football TV and radio pundit.
He'll do easy time coaching the prison football team
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Dean Saunders jailed

Surely justice in this case would be the copper who pulled him creating an elaborate anecdote recalling Ďthe night I nicked Dean Saunders for drink-drivingí in which they make up a load of old bollocks and tell their story to the nearest rag or radio talk show.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:31 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
His stinky winker will be getting pillaged by some big Welsh gay boy by now.
Old 29-08-2019, 03:14 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
How can he be released on bail of he's pleased guilty?? Am I missing something
Old 29-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
On bail until his appeal is heard
Old 29-08-2019, 04:05 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
He's appealing against the sentence (i.e. the length of sentence) rather than the guilty verdict - is how I read it, anyway.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:18 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Hopefully they will double his sentence.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:10 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Watch him try to work out how to do the least damage - and make the wrong choice.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-08-2019, 12:18 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Jesus, he was bladdered.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
They should just make refusing the test the same max sentence as failing the test, that would stop any benefit of refusing the test.
I canít think of any honourable reason for refusing the test.
Totally agree.

Drink driving and speeding are unforgivable in my eyes. He should be in jail.

Horrible human being.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Watch him try to work out how to do the least damage - and make the wrong choice.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Yep. He answers like I do when Iíve had too much to drink...and donít want let on to others how much Iíve had (trying to sound normal but obvious to anyone sober) !
Old 30-08-2019, 12:34 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Wow, he's absolutely ****ed. 10 weeks is a joke, an absolute joke
Old 30-08-2019, 04:40 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Looking at the video he should have just blown.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 30-08-2019, 04:45 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Looking at the video he should have just blown.
He'll have plenty of blowing to do when he goes back inside.