Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Yes, the charge is gross stupidity.

This is my car after my gross stupidity...

Above,not my car but what it looked like,Dodge charger.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Jesus wept Les!!
Old 31-08-2019, 08:50 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

This is my car after my gross stupidity...
Was it a raffle prize
Old 31-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Jesus wept Les!!
Yep,and for anyone on here who sees that ,I was lucky it was a truck I hit no one was hurt except me thank God,my first year in Canada could have ended up in prison.

Leave the car at home get a bus, cab or a designated sober driver.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Was it a raffle prize
Very good.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Call me Ishmael

First year in Canada! Excellent Les. Spreading the positive image of us Brits.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:41 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
How the **** did you walk away from that, Les?
Old 31-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Call me Ishmael

Rather gingerly. Albeit with a Saunders esque stagger
Old 31-08-2019, 10:01 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Whilst on the subject of drink driving, I've had an on-going argument with a bloke I work with about the subject. He reckons that even the passenger can be prosecuted if sat next to someone who's driving drunk.
Is this right?
If you are drunk and supervising a learner driver, then yes. Perhaps there's scope under the 'use, cause, permit' aspect if you employ the driver, own the car and know they are drunk while you're a passenger.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
First year in Canada! Excellent Les. Spreading the positive image of us Brits.
I tried to make up for it since,learnt a very big lesson and as someone has said previously it changed my whole outlook on being drunk at the wheel,I belong to a club called the Lions who help the disadvantaged and a whole host of other stuff including at Christmas volunteering to drive people home for free(you can donate)when drunk .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
How the **** did you walk away from that, Les?
I didn't, fractured hip a host of scars but thanks to this thick old sheepskin coat my brother gave me that was cut to shreds it could have been a whole lot worse...There was a guy in the car with me,just as we turned I told him to put his seatbelt on...He had a sprained thumb.

Oh and when I was wheeled into the hospital neck brace blood everywhere the clock had just gone past midnight , the 24 of dec...My Wife was there shocked out of her scull on her Birthday...This affects so many people badly.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:23 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you have any conviction even drink driving Canada will nowadays refuse you entry.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Appeal won

Prison suspended 18 months and 200 hrs Community service. Not much of a deterrent.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 04-10-2019, 11:33 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Blimey - he was battered.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
What a joke.

The system is this country is truly broken.

I hope next time he kills himself with no one else injured.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
The leniency with which our legal system treats drivers who break the law or endanger others is a disgrace.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk