Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 24-09-2019, 07:21 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Still no consideration that she is highly influenced by her far left mother. Being autistic its hard to say if shes super intelligent or extremely influenced to the point of being her mothers mouthpiece.

I just dont get what part 'brainwashing' dont you understand?

Why trust a 16 year olds opinion on anything of such major importance? Would u trust her on the economy, policing, crime, education..etc?

I fully get how she can 'inspire' a generation of youth but ADULTS being strung along. Very bizarre indeed. Cult like.

Too thick to get the point. You could spell it out but what's the point, teachers tried with his young brain, but good luck now it's gone stale and mouldy.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:23 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Truth is much of the issues we are facing are the fault of the younger generations.......

Incredible. Just how does your mind actually work? Scientists should take a look.

I blame the babies, particularly the ones not born yet.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiny norman View Post
Think she has said she has an "autistic spectrum disorder". I also squirm watching and listening her,to me her childhood looks to have been hijacked a bit too much by political opinions and dialogue.

Then hurry up and shuffle off your mortal coil. Your useful time is over.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I can't be sure but I think our rain forests have long gone, perhaps the odd tree in a national trust spot but otherwise...………..

Although rainforests are only 6 percent of the world's land surface, they support over half of our planet's wild plants and trees and one-half of the world's wildlife.

Let's cut them down and finish them off.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
The "alt right" in the US are on full song after her appearance at the UN. Talking head on Fox claiming scientists didn't really believe in climate change, all a fiction created by the far left who are using a girl with "mental illness" to gain sympathy, Trump sending patronising tweets, over here, Hartley-Brewer saying her parents are abusing her....

From Toby Young...(so many half truth twisted falsehoods its not worth analysing)....

Cheer up Greta! Someone should tell the furrowed-browed little soothsayer that the number of mammals to become extinct in the last 500 years is 1.4% and no bird has gone extinct in Europe since 1852. Not bad, given the amount of economic growth there’s been since then.

(read some of the replies - they are truly scary....) eg...

"She sends a chill down my spine. I can imagine her being the last thing I see as I’m exterminated for being insufficiently fervent in my revolutionary zeal, come the great day. I also keep imaging her in a Hitler Youth uniform. Same zealotry. Same dogma. Same certainties."

(another Twitterer in the US posted a pic of her alongside and Ayryan girl nazi poster)

And then some pop up on here too....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 24-09-2019, 08:07 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
The "alt right" in the US are on full song after her appearance at the UN. Talking head on Fox claiming scientists didn't really believe in climate change, all a fiction created by the far left who are using a girl with "mental illness" to gain sympathy, Trump sending patronising tweets, over here, Hartley-Brewer saying her parents are abusing her....

From Toby Young...(so many half truth twisted falsehoods its not worth analysing)....

Cheer up Greta! Someone should tell the furrowed-browed little soothsayer that the number of mammals to become extinct in the last 500 years is 1.4% and no bird has gone extinct in Europe since 1852. Not bad, given the amount of economic growth there’s been since then.

(read some of the replies - they are truly scary....) eg...

"She sends a chill down my spine. I can imagine her being the last thing I see as I’m exterminated for being insufficiently fervent in my revolutionary zeal, come the great day. I also keep imaging her in a Hitler Youth uniform. Same zealotry. Same dogma. Same certainties."

(another Twitterer in the US posted a pic of her alongside and Ayryan girl nazi poster)

And then some pop up on here too....
Merica, f**k yeah. A nation that believes it own shite, even whilst being forced to eat it.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Merica, f**k yeah. A nation that believes it own shite, even whilst being forced to eat it.
And we have cheer leaders for them like Young, JHB, Katie Hopkins, so sad.

Old 24-09-2019, 08:27 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
And we have cheer leaders for them like Young, JHB, Katie Hopkins, so sad.
All of whom have done nothing but degrade the human race
Old 24-09-2019, 08:58 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
The poisonous partisan politics of America and its army of hate nerds. After they blamed the parents of the Sandy Hook massacre victims I thought that was the low point but they are pushing it now with the hatred towards a schoolgirl who is doing nothing but trying to save the planet from catastrophe.

Its like a sort of hate-fuelled mass delusion, like anti-vaxxers but on a much bigger and crazier scale.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Watching from Warmington

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
The poisonous partisan politics of America and its army of hate nerds. After they blamed the parents of the Sandy Hook massacre victims I thought that was the low point but they are pushing it now with the hatred towards a schoolgirl who is doing nothing but trying to save the planet from catastrophe.

Its like a sort of hate-fuelled mass delusion, like anti-vaxxers but on a much bigger and crazier scale.
Fortunately a majority in the US ARE concerned about climate change, and the number is growing. TGHis could well hurt Trump next year with all the roll back on environmental laws he has initiated and his clear disdain and abuse for the issue and wider environment/natural world problems.

The strident voices of the alt right and others may bellow in their echo chambers on Twitter but fortunately less people are listening to them.

Old 24-09-2019, 09:09 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
The world is heading in the wrong direction on so many fronts
Old 24-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
Yes I know someone who works for them they do a great job. Last year I helped plant about 50-60 trees on an allotment and although they came from The woodland trust, the scheme was financed by Ikea so it's good to see company's like that putting something back, for future generations. I suppose everything is relative. The Woodland trust is a large organisation so probably 150k is worthwhile if the CEO is effective at getting some of these big corporates to contribute to improving our environment.
60 trees lol, if you want to make a difference would have to plant an area the size of the whole of the Sahara. I don't see anyone looking at areas that big. If you covered the whole of Britain with trees it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

Things are in the pipeline, electric cars etc but I don't yet see a convincing answer to household heating. Fancy going back to the good old days before central heating, no I didn't think so.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Although rainforests are only 6 percent of the world's land surface, they support over half of our planet's wild plants and trees and one-half of the world's wildlife.

Let's cut them down and finish them off.
There is no way to stop it. Those that have them are burning them down as fast as they can. They are not even chopping them down for the wood such is the demand for land. All that will be left in 20years is a few reserves.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:42 AM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPercy Dalton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Incredible. Just how does your mind actually work? Scientists should take a look.

I blame the babies, particularly the ones not born yet.
Really my comment was just a little tongue in cheek. Having said that if you step back and look at how life has changed since the 1960's and early 70's generations since the baby boomers new generations have pushed us into a more wasteful society.

I fully support the current youngsters in their fight to change things and have always done as much as I can to avoid waste and try to live a sustainable life. P!ease don't forget that my generation learned the values of sustainability in life from our parents who had to live a non wasteful sustainable existence through the depression and WW2.

I have two grandchildren under 5 and are desperate for them to grow up and enjoy the environment and be able to breath the air. I do my best to live a sustainable life but I am not sure my children's generation did/do but I am confident my grandchildren generation will.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 24-09-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
60 trees lol, if you want to make a difference would have to plant an area the size of the whole of the Sahara. I don't see anyone looking at areas that big. If you covered the whole of Britain with trees it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

Things are in the pipeline, electric cars etc but I don't yet see a convincing answer to household heating. Fancy going back to the good old days before central heating, no I didn't think so.
But but I thought nothing was happening to need to make a blind bit of difference to........
Old 24-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:

And what did you do?
Old 24-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
1. She’s not autistic. Another thing to add to the list of things you are ignorant about.
She has Aspergers, which doesn't get diagnosed now as it's no longer in the current version of DSM. She'd now be diagnosed with High Functioning Autism I would imagine. So she most certainly is Autistic. Not that that should have any bearing on what she says.

Also, for others, Autism is not a mental illness.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:34 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
She has Aspergers, which doesn't get diagnosed now as it's no longer in the current version of DSM. She'd now be diagnosed with High Functioning Autism I would imagine. So she most certainly is Autistic. Not that that should have any bearing on what she says.

Also, for others, Autism is not a mental illness.
Fair enough. Like you say, it shouldnt have any bearing on what she says, and especially not used by some to claim she is being exploited by sinister forces on the left.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
But but I thought nothing was happening to need to make a blind bit of difference to........
Interesting, I hadn't previously imagined that you thought at all.

What I said things are in place reducing our carbon footprint. We already do more than anyone on renewables (windmills) and continue to do so. We've had some set backs on the nuke front but hopefully that will be put right.
At the moment electric cars are set to increase solar is gaining ground as someone said earlier we are getting close to the worldwide average and remember that includes underdeveloped and countries that don't need household heating.
Its all in place.
Old 24-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
And what did you do?
and you?

Before you answer lets not confuse activity with action.