Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Top 4

Who cares if it lasts one day or not... Just wanted to say it
Old 31-08-2019, 04:18 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where the article that has us third over the last six months

Found it:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by palace_burger; 31-08-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:20 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quick...sell the club now while we're in the Champions League places
Old 31-08-2019, 04:23 PM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I believe you sir are trying to steal some of the wise far-seer dougie87ís thunder

Respect the original prophecy friend
Old 31-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I always believed we shouldn't bump old threads
Old 31-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Cream of Royston Vassey

Don Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDon Rogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And to think I said I'd love us to finish where we fall alphabetically (7th, I think). I need to raise my sights.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:37 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
To be honest if we don’t get top 4 I worry for our future. We don’t have the squad or money to survive in the premiership with games on a Thursday so it’s top 4 or the club will be liquidated
Old 31-08-2019, 04:50 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
win away at Manchester United, lose at Home to Colchester united, scrape a victory against ten men Villa and almost throw it away at the end - 4th place looking nothing much like a 4th place team - its always slightly crazy
Old 31-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
win away at Manchester United, lose at Home to Colchester united, scrape a victory against ten men Villa and almost throw it away at the end - 4th place looking nothing much like a 4th place team - its always slightly crazy

Be fair...we drew against Colchester.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
This league will consist of 2 teams at the top, and some scrapping amongst the rest. Chelsea, Arse, Wankers and Chelsea are nothing hugely to fear. Leicester will be a real challenge.

Basically, I reckon its Champions League for us next year.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
This league will consist of 2 teams at the top, and some scrapping amongst the rest. Chelsea, Arse, Wankers and Chelsea are nothing hugely to fear. Leicester will be a real challenge.

Basically, I reckon its Champions League for us next year.

What about Chelsea though? Where do they fit in?
Old 31-08-2019, 05:13 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
To be fair wasn’t it something like 90 shots on against Burnley, Bournemouth, Newcastle and West Ham and we took 2 points or something like that last season?

Not sure on points or teams but it was crazy
Old 31-08-2019, 05:23 PM

Bovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fineBovril Dan is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Maybe Zaha will stay now we are in CL position !
Old 01-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Millsie02

Still 4th

Now for a draw between the Spurs and Arse to keep us there for a couple of weeks
Old 01-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Millsie02

There it is
Old 01-09-2019, 05:27 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Ayew wins the golden boot.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:29 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'd have preferred it if we were top 3.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:30 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I canít decide who I want is to be drawn against in the group stages of the Champions league next season.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:32 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think we should build another stadium for our big games!
Old 01-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky to have 7 points.
lets see where we are after 10 games.