Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 10-09-2019, 07:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Kane and Sterling becoming quite a formidable pair
Make that a trio if Sancho gets given regular starts. A front three of Sterling, Kane and Sancho is just as good on paper as what France or Belgium can put forward, and better than pretty much every other country. It’s just what’s behind them that’s lacking a bit.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:11 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Indeed. We have genuine quality there, not just against minnows

A few areas need improvement but with the youngsters coming through England could be decent in the next few years
Iím not going to lie my expectations for England are sky high again, we arenít perfect but we have overtaken several top nations now in terms of overall quality

If this team isnít walking out to contest the 2020 final Iíll be gutted, itís at Wembley so itís surely written

There I said it
Old 10-09-2019, 07:14 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Make that a trio if Sancho gets given regular starts. A front three of Sterling, Kane and Sancho is just as good on paper as what France or Belgium can put forward, and better than pretty much every other country. Itís just whatís behind them thatís lacking a bit.
Think our full backs are as good as anyoneís too, and our young creative/attacking midfield talent is outstanding. Just missing top centre backs, keepers and defensive midfielders.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:15 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Make that a trio if Sancho gets given regular starts. A front three of Sterling, Kane and Sancho is just as good on paper as what France or Belgium can put forward, and better than pretty much every other country. It’s just what’s behind them that’s lacking a bit.
Foden, rice, Hudson-odoi, Ruben, Maddison... some quality coming through in midfield in coming years

A few more I’ve forgotten or not heard about yet too I imagine

AWB + 3 we’ve got a young defender too
Old 10-09-2019, 07:18 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Iím not going to lie my expectations for England are sky high again, we arenít perfect but we have overtaken several top nations now in terms of overall quality

If this team isnít walking out to contest the 2020 final Iíll be gutted, itís at Wembley so itís surely written

There I said it

Not quite as optimistic but Iím getting interested again. McClaren ruined England, wasted that squad. Since then Iíve watched but when we lose been mostly indifferent. Slowly coming back to it and the youngsters are potentially exiting when added to Kane and sterling etc
Old 10-09-2019, 07:20 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Bud Light - Official Beer of the England’s Men’s Team.

Wrong on at least three levels.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:20 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That first goal was such a terrible one to concede. Schoolboy stuff!
Credit to the team though. They’ve been terrific since that first minute error.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:21 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kane should run himself into the ground tonight.

England expects.......
Old 10-09-2019, 07:23 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post

England expects.......
Old 10-09-2019, 07:24 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Nothing wrong with that goal

Player injured himself
Old 10-09-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:

England expects.......
Iím not one to wish an injury. Is a minor knock not worth risking this week so bad?
Old 10-09-2019, 07:26 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:

England expects.......
And get injured in the last minute, causing him to miss the weekend's match.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Dummy from the keeper and cooly slotted home by the defender. Perfect

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Foden, rice, Hudson-odoi, Ruben, Maddison... some quality coming through in midfield in coming years

A few more I’ve forgotten or not heard about yet too I imagine

AWB + 3 we’ve got a young defender too
There’s loads of attacking players. Mount, Greenwood, Gomes, Brewster you forgot. But that’s the thing, they’re all attacking. Outside of Rice who could be good or turn out to be another Eric Dier (solid defensively from a young age but never become good enough technically), I don’t see much protection for the defence. There’s also a lack of quality centre backs, I thought Stones was that man but he seems to have regressed a bit. And no quality keepers, Pickford is alright but crap in comparison to what the other big nations have.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:30 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Sterling is utter class

Hiding on the cards if England stay interested second half

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Make that a trio if Sancho gets given regular starts. A front three of Sterling, Kane and Sancho is just as good on paper as what France or Belgium can put forward, and better than pretty much every other country. Itís just whatís behind them thatís lacking a bit.
You were saying

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 10-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Electrifying attack. It is a nice change from the old England sides!
Old 10-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Any Spurs players on the bench? Only right they should get a good run out.

- John Peel
Old 10-09-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Thereís loads of attacking players. Mount, Greenwood, Gomes, Brewster you forgot. But thatís the thing, theyíre all attacking. Outside of Rice who could be good or turn out to be another Eric Dier (solid defensively from a young age but never become good enough technically), I donít see much protection for the defence. Thereís also a lack of quality centre backs, I thought Stones was that man but he seems to have regressed a bit. And no quality keepers, Pickford is alright but crap in comparison to what the other big nations have.
A valid point and I donít know who is coming through

If we score 10 a game Iíll be ok conceding a few though