Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Prorogation 'unlawful'

According to Scotland's highest court

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 11-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Semper Idem

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Interesting.

Awaiting Gonzo to update me as to why this is irrelevant, all parties do it, it’s totally normal etc.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:16 AM

steeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesteeleye20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So they can re-convene?
Old 11-09-2019, 09:16 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
According to Scotland's highest court

To view the link you have to Register or Login
'Kin hell
Old 11-09-2019, 09:17 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Taking back control.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleye20 View Post
So they can re-convene?
Who knows? To quote Laura Kuenssberg's tweet "not entirely clear what happens now".

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 11-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Semper Idem

Presumably one for the Speaker to rule on.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Imagine itíll be bogged down in appeals?
Old 11-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Semper Idem

I imagine appeals would be heard immediately and swiftly.

But first they need to give grounds for appeal and also permission. This is is Supreme Court, and you can't just appeal if you don't like a decision : you need to show definitive cause.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Classic Dom.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I imagine appeals would be heard immediately and swiftly.

But first they need to give grounds for appeal and also permission. This is is Supreme Court, and you can't just appeal if you don't like a decision : you need to show definitive cause.
The fact that a different UK court has taken a different decision probably represents grounds enough, I'd have thought.

Apparently a Supreme Court hearing has been set for Tuesday, to consider all three (England, Scotland and NI) court decisions (if I've understood correctly). No order made to reverse prorogation in advance of that.

Old 11-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Semper Idem

That’s what I’m hearing as well.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Borderline lunacy

Old 11-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Stap me, your courts are quick. This would take years in Spain. I have court cases still running from 2011.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Semper Idem

The government’s behaviour has been ‘egregious ‘!! This is the legal equivalent of saying properly out of order.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 09:39 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Havenít MPís booked their holibobs?
Old 11-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
"Egregious" in a Scottish accent sounds like the most hellish sinning imaginable.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:41 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
So did Johnson and Rees-Mogg advise the Queen unlawfully? And when can we execute them?