Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 12-09-2019, 10:18 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Bunch of self serving, vile hypocritical c***s. Ever last one of them.

Do I feel better for that little rant?
Old 13-09-2019, 05:01 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
David Cameron has revealed Brexit makes him depressed
good

Quote:
and accuses Michael Gove and Boris Johnson of “trashing the government”
Did he think we hadn't noticed? The arseworm.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:05 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Shed-dwelling pigfvcker
Old 13-09-2019, 05:07 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Remainer ..... He's one of yours!
I'm not sure you want to go down this road given the line up of Leave supporting c**nts
Old 13-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I'm not sure you want to go down this road given the line up of Leave supporting c**nts
That doesnt stop Cameron from being a c**t
Old 13-09-2019, 05:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
A colossal liar perhaps.
Hmmm. Insightful.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Good tactics.... duck into one and spend the next fifteen minutes doing the concussion tests.

Edit... wrong thread.

Meant to be on the Ashes thread but you know what it kind of works for Gor Blimey anyway, so I’ll leave it here.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
That doesnt stop Cameron from being a c**t
Not contesting his post though i see.
Old 13-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Climbing for dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Not contesting his post though i see.
Whose post?
Old 13-09-2019, 05:39 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Dire PM. The riots happened during his tenure. I say 'his' tenure, but he had to have a marriage to the Liberals with Nick Clegg as his jilted bride to sweep to power.

Then his mis-managed remain campaign, which caused this Euro-5hlt, and the demolition of existing party politics.

The only positive thing he has done is expose everyone sitting in 'The House' as the greedy self-serving bar stewards, who are only there to promote individual agendas and milk the public purses for their own monetary gain.

Wait,.....is there a book out ? Haven't seen him do any promotion work for it. He's probably in the cellar with his tin hat on
Old 13-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Meant to be on the Ashes thread but you know what it kind of works for Gor Blimey anyway, so I’ll leave it here.

You mean Corporal Random?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-09-2019, 06:08 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Everytime I see this thread title I think of words I'd replace "silence" with...

neck
back
banjo string
Old 13-09-2019, 06:34 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
£25 000 for his shed on wheels. Wonder if he got a dodgy receipt to submit his expenses claim.? Coz I bet his shed was paid for by the tax-payer
Old 13-09-2019, 06:42 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
His wife looks like Marilyn Manson.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whose post?
Ignore me. I assumed it was in exile quoting you as opposed to you quoting you.

As you were
Old 13-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Pig-*******, boiled bacon faced ****.
Old 13-09-2019, 07:37 PM
legit

It’s nice that we can all unite in a shared hatred of this glistening bellend.
Old 13-09-2019, 07:41 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Hmmm. Insightful.

I thought so too.
Old 13-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Climbing for dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Ignore me. I assumed it was in exile quoting you as opposed to you quoting you.

As you were
Ha ha you had me confused!
Old 13-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
I thought so too.
You really do don’t you.

Cricket wanker.