Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 13-09-2019, 09:20 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Why would you agree with anything Cameron says? You probably believe Tony Blair's lies and Alistair Campbells's spin on things too.

The contrary is more likely to be the nearer to the truth.
Pretty sure I explained what I agreed with.

Do you struggle with comprehension normally?
Old 13-09-2019, 09:21 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Trapper View Post
So here we go.......why are Tories bastards ?

Please explain.
John Major is your man to ask. He named lots of them that first.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
What did he say about the poison dwarf Patel ?
Let's hope he tells the truth on why he called the Ref. Of course Tusk has already confirmed what we already knew.
Not enough sadly

“Mr Cameron also unleashes his ire on Ms Patel, saying: “I remember her attack that wealthy people didn’t understand the problems of immigration.
“It felt like she was put on point to do some attacking of the government and its record. I suppose some people would say all is fair in love and war and political campaigns [but] I thought there were places Conservatives wouldn’t go against each other. And they did.””
Old 13-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Do you struggle with comprehension normally?
Old 13-09-2019, 09:31 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:

Please explain.
I don't think it's referencing accidents of birth. We are talking about the self-made type.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
It was his political suicide note.

He thought the EU would grant concessions but they didn't. Bluff called and here we are.
They did grant concessions. Pretty good ones if anyone had bothered to read them.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Please explain.

They’re not. Their complete and utter *****. And a bunch of nonces too.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:03 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
They did grant concessions. Pretty good ones if anyone had bothered to read them.

Please remind us of these "pretty good" concessions. They seem to have passed most people by.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Quite. By gorblimey’s reckoning the opposite is likely true.

Gove doesn’t masturbate
Gove is sincere and honest
Priti and Johnson aren’t ****ers
Johnson is honest (lol)
Johnson and Gove are performing well (as evidenced by them losing their majority, shutting down parliament and as pm and in cabinet losing every single vote they have had).

Hmm
Old 13-09-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Please remind us of these "pretty good" concessions. They seem to have passed most people by.
Look them up. They are still on the bbc website. Come back to me if you have any questions.

I did point out most people hadn’t bothered to read them, including yourself; clearly.

Last edited by Hpalace; 13-09-2019 at 10:11 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:10 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
It's called wilful ignorance. It's what keeps brexiteers happy. Or angry. They're often both, for the same but differing reasons.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:12 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Look them up. They are still on the bbc website. Come back to me if you have any questions.

I did point out most people hadn’t bothered to read them, including yourself clearly.

Don't be such a lazy fecker.

You can post the "pretty good" concessions on here or what are you afraid of?

That people will judge them not to be "pretty good" at all.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

He probably feels that although you’re a clearly as thick as mince, albeit you have a senior management certificate, you should look them up for yourself in order to contribute more fully to thread.

I could be wrong.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
It's called wilful ignorance. It's what keeps brexiteers happy. Or angry. They're often both, for the same but differing reasons.
Someone at work told me May’s withdrawal act was shit and an affront to democracy yesterday. I asked her why and which parts she objected to. She quite proudly admitted she hadn’t read it.

I pointed out that she voted to end FOM and to stop regular payments to the Eu, she agreed. I pointed out that those were in it and asked what else she wanted. She didn’t know.

She also said she wanted no deal, I asked if she meant no deal on euratum on isotopes for cancer treatment etc. She thought we should have a deal on that. I pointed out this was a deal not no deal. She agreed.

She probably still thinks I’m a **** though for providing her with very basic 11 or 12 year old style of information.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:17 PM

Wolfie - You're giving the Tooting Popular Front a bad name.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:

Lol. I find the idea with providing you a link because you could never be arsed to find it yourself pretty pathetic. I have read it, I have posted it several times and I have commented on it.

If you can’t find it then you need an IT lesson.

You started it by saying their were “no concessions”. Prove there were “no concessions”. Once you have proved your assertion I will probably happily prove you wrong. Like normal.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:
She probably still thinks I’m a **** though for providing her with very basic 11 or 12 year old style of information.

So do that for the "pretty good" concessions that you claim Cameron obtained from the EU.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
So do that for the "pretty good" concessions that you claim Cameron obtained from the EU.
No. I like her and am happy to educate her. You? Not so much.

Please prove your assertion that there were “no concessions”. Good luck by the way. It will be like proving gravity doesn’t exist

Last edited by Hpalace; 13-09-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
No. I like her and am happy to educate her. You? Not so much.

Please prove your assertion that there were “no concessions”. Good luck by the way. It will be like proving gravity doesn’t exist

You're like a zealot goading an atheist by saying that God will strike them down if they cannot prove he exists. You're the one who needs to provide proof.

Just prove your assertion the Cameron won "pretty good" concessions or we can conclude you're bullshitting.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
You're like a zealot goading an atheist by saying that God will strike them down if they cannot prove he exists. You're the one who needs to provide proof.

Just prove your assertion the Cameron won "pretty good" concessions or we can conclude you're bullshitting.
Lol. I’ll play.

Do you think “no further integration” is a) a good concession or b) no concession?

Do you think the concessions on ‘in work benefits’ and ‘child benefit’ were a) a reasonable concession or b) no concession?

Do you think Cameron’s won concession that the uk would continue forever to keep the pound and not fund any bailouts as those currencies outside the euro would remain independent was a) a reasonable concession or b) not a concession?

Do you think Cameron’s request to cut a bit of the red tape with the concession that they will cut all Eu red tape where possible was a) a reasonable concession or b) more than we asked for or c) not a concession?

Enjoy. That’s waisted a few minutes of my life.