Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 13-09-2019, 10:53 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
We asked for

No further integration. They said yes

We asked for more rules on benefits. They said yes

We asked to confirm the independence of currencies and to confirm alternative currencies would not have to bail out the euro. They said yes

Finally we asked for a bit of red tape to be cut and they said yes, but we want to cut more than you have asked for.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:55 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Now prove their were “no concessions”.

Good luck
Old 13-09-2019, 11:13 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Now prove their were ďno concessionsĒ.

Good luck

He got f*ck all:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-09-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
He got f*ck all:

To the brain dead and religiously converted I agree.

To normal people I have disproved your ďno concessions claimĒ to Four demands and four reasonable concessions.

Religiously converted people are hard to please though. Itís why I shut the door earlier on you in much the same way i do other religious orders knocking, but alas, I opened it, proved you were nuts and you persevered. Fortunately the internet affords the re-shutting without the awkwardness.

Should have stuck to my guns and not opened it.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:30 PM

Bloody brexiteer witnesses. Pain in the arse.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:35 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
You're a Remain zealot so there is no hope for you.

So Cameron is your God and we were unfortunate to lose him as our PM - oh dear!

The bloke was/is a tosser and his ineptitude got us into this shambles.
Old 13-09-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
You're a Remain zealot so there is no hope for you.

So Cameron is your God and we were unfortunate to lose him as our PM - oh dear!

The bloke was/is a tosser and his ineptitude got us into this shambles.
Go to bed mate. You’re drunk. I’ve never even suggested such a thing.

Wake up tomorrow and re-engage without your religious/otherwise infused zeal
Old 13-09-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Go to bed mate. Youíre drunk. Iíve never even suggested such a thing.

Wake up tomorrow and re-engage without your religious/otherwise infused zeal

You're the one with Remain zeal - certainly not me!

As for drink, I'm proud of my ability to consume a shitload of beer yet remain sober - my Irish heritage perhaps?

Happy to carry on the discussion but, like most of the country, we've taken our positions and until we either leave or remain, these will be entrenched.

Hopefully turning over Tottenham will give us something else to focus on!
Old 13-09-2019, 11:58 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
his a c~nt
Old 14-09-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote:

As for drink, I'm proud of my ability to consume a shitload of beer yet remain sober - my Irish heritage perhaps?

Happy to carry on the discussion but, like most of the country, we've taken our positions and until we either leave or remain, these will be entrenched.

Irish people are renowned for their ability to communicate effectively when pissed. You lack that.
Old 14-09-2019, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
his a c~nt
Not sure if you mean me or him (or even Cameron) Regardless, all three i agree.

Last edited by Hpalace; 14-09-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Old 14-09-2019, 02:09 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
He got f*ck all:

Your link says otherwise. IĎD always assumed he did actually get **** all but that must have been project fear. He got concessions.
Old 14-09-2019, 02:13 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure if you mean me or him (or even Cameron) Regardless, all three i agree.
Itís WCB. The odds are itís all three.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:09 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
He got f*ck all:

Is see Gormless is up to his usual bullshitting.
Even quoting a report that specifically states that concessions were made.
Either you didn’t read the report or simply don’t understand sentences such as:
Quote:
Mr Cameron has secured a commitment to exempt Britain from "ever closer union" to be written into the treaties.
Quote:
Mr Cameron got his explicit recognition that the EU has more than one currency
Quote:
This was the least controversial of the government's demands - and Mr Cameron got more than he was offered in the draft document, with the target to cut red tape.
So not **** all, at all.
Of course it was argued that Cameron didn’t get everything he set out to get, but to state he got **** all is just bollocks.

Good old Gormless, but hey, he can drink a shitload of beer and stay sober. Do you have a certificate for that too Gormless?

Last edited by CT_Palace; 14-09-2019 at 04:12 AM.
Old 14-09-2019, 05:18 AM
I'm not divorced

I see Cameron wanted less regulated financial markets - who benefitted from that last time round?
Old 14-09-2019, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Either you didnít read the report or simply donít understand sentences such as:

So not **** all, at all.
Of course it was argued that Cameron didnít get everything he set out to get, but to state he got **** all is just bollocks.

Good old Gormless, but hey, he can drink a shitload of beer and stay sober. Do you have a certificate for that too Gormless?

Bellend.
Old 14-09-2019, 05:36 AM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Bellend.
Your link says he did get concessions. What do you say to that?

Tbh iím amazed he was after such rubbish concessions. The biggie was child benefit FFS. Appealed to the Farage fan base i suppose
Old 14-09-2019, 06:44 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Either you didnít read the report or simply donít understand sentences such as:

So not **** all, at all.
Of course it was argued that Cameron didnít get everything he set out to get, but to state he got **** all is just bollocks.

Lol
Old 14-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
completely correct Bellend.
EFA.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-09-2019, 07:31 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:

May I intervene here. Wanting the status quo does not represent being a zealot.

"Zealots" are rebels against the status quo. Leavers fit the definition perfectly.