Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 15-09-2019, 03:48 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Shameful the lack of thinking that goes into brexiteer posts.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Were it only their posts.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:41 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
If you are talking about Ben Gyimah he is ignoring the manifesto on which he was elected , but also ratting on the people who voted him in.
absolute bollocks but there you go.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-09-2019, 08:57 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
He's still your M.P.
I know. But won't be for long
Old 15-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I know. But won't be for long
Who knows?

If the the Brexit Party put up a candidate, you may have the pleasure of his company for another five years.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:07 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who knows?

If the the Brexit Party put up a candidate, you may have the pleasure of his company for another five years.
Fair point. Never underestimate the stupidity and arrogance of political parties. That said I'm assuming he'll be parachuted to a safe LD seat somewhere ? He was pretty unpopular even before this
Old 15-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
He was pretty unpopular even before this
In general or just in the constituency?

Why was that?
Old 15-09-2019, 09:17 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
What a dishonest man, East Surrey has voted a conservative candidate in since 1918 regardless of who it is, they have always collected at least 50% of the vote and always had a majority of at least 11k and always more than the total vote cast for their nearest rival. The constituents have made it very clear that they want a conservative MP.

Sam Gyimah crossing the floor shows a huge disrespect for the people who voted for him, I donít think that there is clearer example of an MP not representing the people that give him his livelihood and trust him to represent their views in Parliament.

He should stand down if he is not happy with the government and then see how well he does as a Lib Dem candidate in East Surrey.

yep a complete shit
Old 15-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
yep a complete shit
The f*ckwits are alive and well.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:09 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You should see some of the comments about "remoaners" on the Daily Fail website. I never realised humans could be that aggressive and that dense at the same time.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
You should see some of the comments about "remoaners" on the Daily Fail website. I never realised humans could be that aggressive and that dense at the same time.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
In general or just in the constituency?

Why was that?
Lived in said constituency for a few years. No gays in the village, no Muslims, no Blacks.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Lived in said constituency for a few years. No gays in the village, no Muslims, no Blacks.
why does everything have to be about peoples' race, religion or sexual orientation. So much hate
Old 16-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Mind you Geoffrey Howe was the MP in those days. A decent man but judging by the BBS Brexiteers he'd have been vilified like Gyimah.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
why does everything have to be about peoples' race, religion or sexual orientation. So much hate
Best ask the people for whom race, religion and sexual orientation is always an issue.

The problem is when asked, they tend to deny that it is.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Sam Gyimah wasn't a hugely popular constituent MP. Partly because he was parachuted in as one of the Tory's rising stars, replacing the former MP Peter Ainsworth who was a local and knew the area and its issues well.

Gyimah also had a tendency to go missing whenever problems did arise -- the strike on the railways for example just saw him tow the party line without really seeking to address the impact it was having on people that lived in the area.

His defection to the Lib Dems makes them a less inviting electoral prospect to me, though.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
His defection to the Lib Dems makes them a less inviting electoral prospect to me, though.
I should wait and see who he's replaced by before making a decision.

Is there any word yet on whether he will contest East Surrey?
Old 16-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I should wait and see who he's replaced by before making a decision.

Is there any word yet on whether he will contest East Surrey?
Oh, I'm not a Tory voter. I mean in the sense that the Lib Dems recruiting him shifts that party further to the right than it should be.

As for him contesting the seat in the next election, I honestly can't see him doing that. He'll lose.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:15 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Jimmy Savile could be the new Conservative candidate there and he'll be voted in.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:36 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Jimmy Savile could be the new Conservative candidate there and he'll be voted in.
I think Jimmy is a more of Sexit Party guy, than a conservative