Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-09-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
It isn't a non-story and of course its still going on while Pep is talking about it and while we wait to see if and how the FA respond.

I see its being reported now that Bernard has now written to FA to express regret. Which at least sounds like the first step in owning and recognising that he caused offence.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 27-09-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Good article To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2019, 01:57 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 27-09-2019, 01:57 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Glad there’s a bit more sense on this thread now, first two pages were tragic.
Sense, AKA people agreeing with my point of view
Old 27-09-2019, 02:07 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Yep. The efforts to defend the tweet are actually more worrying than the tweet itself in some way.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
Sense, AKA people agreeing with my point of view
Yes, because the fact that Conguitos is based off a racist caricature is a ‘point of view’ Is it fvck. Look at the photo I just posted, or the article above, or just do your own research.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 27-09-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:40 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes, because the fact that Conguitos is based off a racist caricature is a ‘point of view’ Is it fvck. Look at the photo I just posted, or the article above, or just do your own research.
It was a bit of banter between two mates and the recipient found it funny. I'm not wasting my time looking for reasons to make it seem bad
Old 27-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
It was a bit of banter between two mates and the recipient found it funny. I'm not wasting my time looking for reasons to make it seem bad
But it wasn't just between two mates. It was on a social media platform, sent openly and publicly, visible to all of the 600,000 followers he has.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
But it wasn't just between two mates. It was on a social media platform, sent openly and publicly, visible to all of the 600,000 followers he has.
Yep
Old 27-09-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
What RDS said.

I also refer to my example a few pages back: Some black people are fine with their white friends saying the N word. Do you think it’d be acceptable to post it on social media? It’s the exact same principle.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:04 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 27-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Louis Theroux is a bit naughty in the bottom pic
Old 27-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
It isn't a non-story and of course its still going on while Pep is talking about it and while we wait to see if and how the FA respond.

I see its being reported now that Bernard has now written to FA to express regret. Which at least sounds like the first step in owning and recognising that he caused offence.
He only caused offence to the want to be offended brigade.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:00 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Kick It Out desperate to justify their positions and salaries again I see. Funny old world.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Kick It Out desperate to justify their positions and salaries again I see. Funny old world.

Thankfully for Kick it Out (and the game in general) muggy gammons like you justify their positions and salaries time and again.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:26 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nah, it's just an advisory quango. Get rid.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:39 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
It should be a non-story. An inoffensive joke between team mates, although Bernardo Silva probably should have thought before posting it online to the snowflakes on the internet that get offended by anything, but then so should most people with most things they post nowadays.

Last edited by Malarkey; 27-09-2019 at 06:45 PM.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:07 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
He's 25 and not a public figure for his intelligence. I doubt it was meant to be offensive so I have to agree with the PC gone mad brigade here.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:10 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
What RDS said.

I also refer to my example a few pages back: Some black people are fine with their white friends saying the N word. Do you think it’d be acceptable to post it on social media? It’s the exact same principle.
Not acceptable but he's probably just a bit of an idiot. I'd sooner see actual content from players rather than the crap PvA's media company puts on his twitter feed.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
It should be a non-story. An inoffensive joke between team mates, although Bernardo Silva probably should have thought before posting it online to the snowflakes on the internet that get offended by anything, but then so should most people with most things they post nowadays.
I guess some black peeps might feel offended, but apart from the Kick it Out fellows expressing disappointment I haven't seen any black folks actually going on bad, just the usual white chaps on here posting their PC credentials