Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Liverpool to be kicked out of Carabao Cup?

Breaking news the EFL are investigating that they fielded an ineligible player due to some kind of administrative error.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 28-09-2019 at 07:44 AM.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:46 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Breaking news the EFL are investigating that they fielded an ineligible player due to some kind of administrative error.

A fine at most.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:47 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Sure they'll be fine.....
Old 28-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
A fine at most.
Say, £250 like Barca? if it is more than that they ought to appeal
Old 28-09-2019, 08:07 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
To be filed under "Things that will never happen"

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:11 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Do you think they will give us their place.

Old 28-09-2019, 08:24 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are liverpool they will be let off and probably awarded a pass through the next round
Old 28-09-2019, 08:48 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Them or their fans would have to commit murder before they were banned from anything...oh!
Old 28-09-2019, 09:05 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
But if Manure fans killed someone, the FA would schedule a replay for the same venue.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 28-09-2019, 09:25 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Hope not. Would literally help their season, the jammy twats.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:32 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Hope not. Would literally help their season, the jammy twats.
Would it though? They played an entirely different team...
Old 28-09-2019, 09:33 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would it though? They played an entirely different team...
Against MK Dons. They have Arsenal next, and who knows after. Will play at least a few first teamers, and will generally be another distraction for Klopp when they need to put everything into the league.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Millsie02

Quote:
Against MK Dons. They have Arsenal next, and who knows after. Will play at least a few first teamers, and will generally be another distraction for Klopp when they need to put everything into the league.
Not neccessarily, these teams aren't that bothered about this cup and usually play the same reserves/kids regardless of opposition.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Not neccessarily, these teams aren't that bothered about this cup and usually play the same reserves/kids regardless of opposition.
Yes necessarily. They played half their 1st team vs Chelsea in the 3rd round last year, and I’m sure you’ll find the same trend if you look back at Klopp’s seasons before that. He doesn’t the same luxury of depth as Man City.

They also have the champions league. Even a distraction for some of their reserves is significant, as they’re needed for rotation in both that and the league.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Millsie02

Quote:
Yes necessarily. They played half their 1st team vs Chelsea in the 3rd round last year, and I’m sure you’ll find the same trend if you look back at Klopp’s seasons before that. He doesn’t the same luxury of depth as Man City.

They also have the champions league. Even a distraction for some of their reserves is significant, as they’re needed for rotation in both that and the league.
Fair enough. I wonder if they might chance tact now they have won the CL and are in such a good position in the league.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:49 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
But if Manure fans killed someone, the FA would schedule a replay for the same venue.
Yes, shamefully.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Millsie02

As predicted on here they have been fined and not expelled.

I look forward to a team like MK Dons doing similar in future beating someone like Liverpool and to see the same outcome
Old 02-10-2019, 05:50 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
As predicted on here they have been fined and not expelled.

I look forward to a team like MK Dons doing similar in future beating someone like Liverpool and to see the same outcome
Precedent was set with Sunderland (also against MK Dons) and only a fine applied.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:30 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Them or their fans would have to commit murder before they were banned from anything...oh!
I thought if they did that they just left it till next season and then banned Palace from whatever it was instead.