Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Derby County Players in hot water (allegedly)

Surprised no one has mentioned this (unless I've missed it)

Serious issues ahead for several key first team players following an incident involving 2 cars and talk of being way over the DD limit

Keogh suffers serious injury in the RTA and out for the season

I think the players involved will be sacked
Old 28-09-2019, 09:46 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett were the ones charged.

Old 28-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
It was on a club organised evening but they were supposed to go home much earlier and in club provided cars.

The idiots stayed out late getting pissed (to the point one was vomiting in the toilets) and then drove themselves... They deserve nothing less than to be sacked and frankly a conviction.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:50 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Yeah, I’ve been following this, too.

Their BBS equivalent has been suitably scathing. They’ve pretty much written off their season already.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

‘Footballers in being proper drunken twats’ shocker....
Old 28-09-2019, 09:51 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Yeah. Wow haven't seen that picture

I've heard a transcript of someone (apparently a derby player) talking about what happened - sounds like they were absolutely battered as a haddock and allegedly on more than just alcohol. Also seen pictures of Keogh's knees - horrendous. He was apparently left in the back seat when the others left the scene

Could be some time at her majesty's pleasure here
Old 28-09-2019, 10:18 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I was reading the Derby forums on the day this story broke. Thursday I think. The best thing was that their fans were all using Bamford as a euphemism for c@nts. Ie. "All three of them are a bunch of Bamfords".

Makes me like them a bit more.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:28 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Appalling. They are probably on 10k+ a week....why not get a f ing cab.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Too pissed by the sound of it
Old 28-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Following their recent attempts to buy promotion with Morris chucking money around like confetti, I suspect it might be a bit more than that.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:01 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bizarre, isn't it? Everyone I know who goes out and ends up gets hammered never drives home, and most of us are on very little compared to these footballers.

Get a cab and pick up your car the next day.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:09 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why are they even driving in? Them getting a limo for the night is the equivalent of me paying 20p for a piss at the train station toilets on my walk home!
Old 28-09-2019, 11:17 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
🤣😲
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20190927-WA0002.jpg (123.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20190927-WA0004.jpg (91.4 KB, 103 views)
Old 28-09-2019, 11:28 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
More alleged details. Name? "Alfie"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20190928-WA0005.jpg (102.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20190928-WA0004.jpg (137.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20190928-WA0008.jpg (135.9 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20190928-WA0007.jpg (138.2 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20190928-WA0006.jpg (127.2 KB, 130 views)
Old 28-09-2019, 11:30 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Rooney is going to fit right in
Old 28-09-2019, 11:45 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Yeah. Wow haven't seen that picture

I've heard a transcript of someone (apparently a derby player) talking about what happened - sounds like they were absolutely battered as a haddock and allegedly on more than just alcohol. Also seen pictures of Keogh's knees - horrendous. He was apparently left in the back seat when the others left the scene

Could be some time at her majesty's pleasure here
Old 28-09-2019, 11:48 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Old 28-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Ullo, Tom! Need a New Motor?
Old 28-09-2019, 12:32 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
What's circled?
Old 28-09-2019, 12:37 PM
sleep chaser

Looks like a small plastic bag containing a bit of white powder
Old 28-09-2019, 12:39 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Looks like a small plastic bag containing a bit of white powder
Might've been on their way to the launderette.