Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:34 AM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You need to be more Pliabale
Old 04-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbern5161 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s another fine mess
Old 04-10-2019, 09:38 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
I don't think they will care too much about your loss of view. The telly screens in the Red & Blue Bar have long had a third of the screen nicked for adverts, as if they weren't tiny enough already, and what's the point of the Jumbo screen nowadays, apart from showing what we can already see (unless you're behind the Stanley advert board!)? They can't wait to put ads on, where it used to be replays. Oh well, every little helps. Blimey, they got me at it now.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 04-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee View Post
I don't think they will care too much about your loss of view. The telly screens in the Red & Blue Bar have long had a third of the screen nicked for adverts, as if they weren't tiny enough already, and what's the point of the Jumbo screen nowadays, apart from showing what we can already see (unless you're behind the Stanley advert board!)? They can't wait to put ads on, where it used to be replays. Oh well, every little helps. Blimey, they got me at it now.
Worst puns ever.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 10:03 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
It's sad to see this serious thread totally derailed by stupid jokes.

Bunch of spanners.
You need to adjust your tolerance level.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:05 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
What the MDF is this thread about?
Old 04-10-2019, 10:09 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree it isn't on to erect this eye saw directly in your sight line. Luckily we're away this weekend to the Hammers so it won't affect you then. I can just imagine if a particularly exciting passage of play occurs where your view is obstructed it could prove gut wrenching, could certainly screw with your head, if not your mate Phillips', it would make me have a vise-like grip on the seat in front as I miss the action. It would leave me in bits. I feel measures must be taken to level the playing field for all paying spectators.
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th
Old 04-10-2019, 10:09 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
The problem is, the stewards are so well drilled that any complaints won't be acted on.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:02 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try contacting Sharon Lacey at the club, I had issues with metal frames blocking my view of the goal, and she had them replaced with glass ones. If you cannot get hold of her let me know, I have her Email address somewhere and will dig it out for you.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:19 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Guess they've found a way to crowbar you out of your seat. They are axeing good will a shaving at a time as they grind down the match day offering.