Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 03-10-2019, 06:48 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Is it because he is leading a rearguard action against the BBS loony left brigade?
Would be a pointless mission even if i was . You have to love people like joe 85 who automatically assume you are right wing for daring to agree with someone commenting on the fact that the bbs has become an echo chamber of the left wing . what exactly constitutes being right wing these days ? How many degrees off centre do you have to be before you need to hire jackboots and seig heil everbody ? Thats a serious question actually , as a traditional labour voter Im genuinely interested to know if i am considered persona non grata for not agreeing with them on a lot of what they stand for these days .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !

Last edited by strolling bones; 03-10-2019 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:39 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Is it because he is leading a rearguard action against the BBS loony left brigade?
Given it makes him that angry there are probably better uses of his time.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:40 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Would be a pointless mission even if i was . You have to love people like joe 85 who automatically assume you are right wing for daring to agree with someone commenting on the fact that the bbs has become an echo chamber of the left wing . what exactly constitutes being right wing these days ? How many degrees off centre do you have to be before you need to hire jackboots and seig heil everbody ? Thats a serious question actually , as a traditional labour voter Im genuinely interested to know if i am considered persona non grata for not agreeing with them on a lot of what they stand for these days .
No, but you seem very angry and abusive.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:47 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Given it makes him that angry there are probably better uses of his time.
You really are a moron if you think i get angry over a load of left wing wet backs posting on footbal forum . As one of the most prolific left wing posters on here, perhaps you could answer my question . What qualifies someone as right wing these days ? I am genuinely interested to know . it will be very interesting to see how much your definition varies from the definition i have from two labour party activist friends .

Old 03-10-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
You really are a moron if you think i get angry over a load of left wing wet backs posting on footbal forum . As one of the most prolific left wing posters on here, perhaps you could answer my question . What qualifies someone as right wing these days ? I am genuinely interested to know . it will be very interesting to see how much your definition varies from the definition i have from two labour party activist friends .
More abuse.

It’s such a vague question it’s not really possible to answer.

You seem very angry and your posts arent constructive. It can’t be good for you going on a message board and dishing out the amount of abuse that you do.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:01 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely all parties of whatever colour have these backroom dealers cum advisers. Not sure why this guy should be thought of as a special category. Most of them are probably cunning and devious; just like their political masters
Old 03-10-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
More abuse.

It’s such a vague question it’s not really possible to answer.

You seem very angry and your posts arent constructive. It can’t be good for you going on a message board and dishing out the amount of abuse that you do.
Nice whataboutery, swerving, and condescension . Bravo

Last edited by strolling bones; 03-10-2019 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
It's a strange argument when you're not offering a counter opinion.
A counter opinion on what? Cummins is just an advisor, he doesn't control anything. He's become the bogey man of the far left because he's advising Johnson. Its up to him if he takes the advice, calm down dear.

You'll be wetting yourself about To view the link you have to Register or Login next and be telling us a what a fascist he is.

Get a grip.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I see the hams are desperate to be seen as “centre” with their politics. Why?
Old 03-10-2019, 08:39 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Sometimes we’ve been known to call out a racist or two as well.

Funny old world.
Asking for a black coffee isn't racist, calm down dear.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
There’s plenty of tolerance. Just because people call you (the rabid right wingers) out for posting complete bollocks, that doesn’t make them intolerant.
Who exactly is a rabid right winger, I get the impression on here that its anyone from Tom Watson onwards.

Posts that have to use abuse to make a point are the ones that are complete bollocks. People in glass houses etc.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
well thats a barrell of. Batshit Left wing loony tripe for a start . What makes you think im right wing ? Because i happen to think the bbs is becoming a rats nest of left wing posters ? The evidence is pretty substantial , as is the evidence of all your wonderful tolerance . intrigued to know how you think that makes anyone a rabid right wing card carrying nazi though .
God you’re boring.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Asking for a black coffee isn't racist, calm down dear.
Your trolling is getting more and more sad.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:44 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
The BBS seems to make you very angry. Why not just avoid the politics section?
I get the impression that you don't need the BBS to be angry, you appear to so angry all the time that if you had no one to argue with you'd bite your own left arm. Of course you'd then have to bite your right arm for fairness and equality.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Who exactly is a rabid right winger, I get the impression on here that its anyone from Tom Watson onwards.

Posts that cause have to use abuse to make a point are the ones that are complete bollocks. People in glass houses etc.
I agree strolling should cut out the abuse.

Given you’ve said you’re a troll don’t you think getting a hobby would be better for you?
Old 03-10-2019, 08:45 AM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A counter opinion on what? Cummins is just an advisor, he doesn't control anything. He's become the bogey man of the far left because he's advising Johnson. Its up to him if he takes the advice, calm down dear.

You'll be wetting yourself about To view the link you have to Register or Login next and be telling us a what a fascist he is.

Get a grip.
At least he is a legitimate bogey man compared to the far right's hatred of Soros.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I get the impression that you don't need the BBS to be angry, you appear to so angry all the time that if you had no one to argue with you'd bite your own left arm. Of course you'd then have to bite your right arm for fairness and equality.
Christ is that the best you can do?
Old 03-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
At least he is a legitimate bogey man compared to the far right's hatred of Soros.
Too young to remember what he did I guess.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Christ is that the best you can do?
Going red yet? (in the face that is).
Old 03-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Posts that have to use abuse to make a point are the ones that are complete bollocks. People in glass houses etc.