Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 03-10-2019, 08:52 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Asking for a black coffee isn't racist, calm down dear.

Is this a hilarious joke given that I used to sell coffee?

If so, itís up there with Bill Hicks. Comedy genius Skint.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:55 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Top tip: Try to think of your own jokes.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:05 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Going red yet? (in the face that is).
So sad.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:11 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
No thread on Carrie Symonds?
Old 03-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Top tip: Try to think of your own jokes.

Take your own advice ham.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Surely all parties of whatever colour have these backroom dealers cum advisers. Not sure why this guy should be thought of as a special category. Most of them are probably cunning and devious; just like their political masters
Because he's a special category of contemptible, as in he's the only one who's actually been found guilty. That's before you get to the lies, division, rudeness and autocracy. Or his dirty backers.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:37 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
No thread on Carrie Symonds?
A veiled defence of the PM by our resident tory apologist
Old 03-10-2019, 09:38 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
A veiled defence of the PM by our resident tory apologist
Not at all. There are people previously close to Johnson who are suggesting that as much as Cummings is driving him, the main person he listens to is the person who controls the sex tap!
Old 03-10-2019, 09:42 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see the hams are desperate to be seen as “centre” with their politics. Why?
Desperate ? What planet are you living on ? I am very comfortable in having centre leaning views , as are many many other labour voters , especially those outside of London . A fact that the labour party are in very serious danger of missing to their cost come election time. Got to love the gammon reference too , have you seen your posts on here ? you are all going to explode on here one day fella . Physicians heal thyselves.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !

Last edited by strolling bones; 03-10-2019 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:43 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I first heard of Cummings when I watched Brexit: The Uncivil War where he was played by Benedict Cumberbatch. From what I've seen & heard about him since is that he's very clever and completely ruthless. I can't work out what his angle is though.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Desperate ? What planet are you living on ? I am very comfortable in having centre leaning views , as are many many other labour voters , especially those outside of London . A fact that the labour party are in very serious danger of missing to their cost come election time. Got to love the gammon reference too , have you seen your posts on here ? you are all going to explode on here one day fella . Physicians heal thyselves.

Gotten to.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:53 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Gotten to.
You reckon ? Id say its the other way around matey peeps.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:

Course you do. Raaaaage.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Course you do. Raaaaage.
oh i do .. I really do . you have more gammon than sainsburys with anyone not on board the lefty train to nowhere .

Old 03-10-2019, 10:55 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
oh i do .. I really do . you have more gammon than sainsburys with anyone not on board the lefty train to nowhere .
You have a very broad brush on who you reference as a loony left.

In any case why derail threads like this? Set up your own thread called BBS lefty echo chamber or whatever.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:

I believe you. I do.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
When youíre in a hole stop digging.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
You have a very broad brush on who you reference as a loony left.

In any case why derail threads like this? Set up your own thread called BBS lefty echo chamber or whatever.
well lets be honest here cr its probably because the left are pretty prone to labelling anyone not on board with them as right , far right, or sub human . Which is pretty lunatic stuff given people like me are likely to be the difference between labour forming a government or going backwards after yet another defeat . I look at these boards sometimes and i cringe at how insular and detatched you and yours are . A thoroughly unoleasant rabble of 6th form idiots is the best way of describing you . For the record , agreeing with someone commenting on the echo chamber theory is not derailing, the replies to that comment were responsible for that . i was just being polite and replying because thats what a discussion board is for . so if you have a problem with derailment , i suggest you educate your bretheren about sticking to topic . incidentally, i wholeheartedly concur with the feeling on cummings, he is a weasel from the same stable as milne imo .

Old 03-10-2019, 11:49 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I first heard of Cummings when I watched Brexit: The Uncivil War where he was played by Benedict Cumberbatch. From what I've seen & heard about him since is that he's very clever and completely ruthless. I can't work out what his angle is though.
The film made out like he didn't and just chose Leave because he wanted to prove he could do it. I'd worry more if he didn't have an angle to be fair.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:01 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
his a c~nt