Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 03-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I think Corbyn should get an adviser...Anyone !
Old 03-10-2019, 12:04 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=strolling bones;14933885]You really are a moron if you think i get angry over a load of left wing wet backs posting on footbal forum .

classic lack of self awareness

SaulAlinsky
Old 03-10-2019, 12:11 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
well lets be honest here cr its probably because the left are pretty prone to labelling anyone not on board with them as right , far right, or sub human . Which is pretty lunatic stuff given people like me are likely to be the difference between labour forming a government or going backwards after yet another defeat . I look at these boards sometimes and i cringe at how insular and detatched you and yours are . A thoroughly unoleasant rabble of 6th form idiots is the best way of describing you . For the record , agreeing with someone commenting on the echo chamber theory is not derailing, the replies to that comment were responsible for that . i was just being polite and replying because thats what a discussion board is for . so if you have a problem with derailment , i suggest you educate your bretheren about sticking to topic . incidentally, i wholeheartedly concur with the feeling on cummings, he is a weasel from the same stable as milne imo .
You’re not polite, you’re one of the rudest posters on here.

You also make the same point on multiple threads, often with a lot of abuse thrown in. Such as above.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
You’re not polite, you’re one of the rudest posters on here.

You also make the same point on multiple threads, often with a lot of abuse thrown in. Such as above.
you're not polite, you’re one of the rudest posters on here.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

You're not polite, you’re one of the rudest posters on here.

Old 03-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
This could take a while
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:49 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
The film made out like he didn't and just chose Leave because he wanted to prove he could do it. I'd worry more if he didn't have an angle to be fair.
Probably pays more in the long run. Anyone can do well with a fairly average candidate, but if you get a reputation for success with the seeming impossible, its going to open doors.

Bit like being a criminal defence attorney in the US, the real money is in defending the almost and undefendable.

But Cummings is a throughly dislikable c**t even in a profession filled with deplorable and dislikable c**ts. Likely he's in it for the payday, like many of the 'anti-Elite' elite Brexiteers.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Politeness is overrated.

You *****.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Old 03-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Probably pays more in the long run. Anyone can do well with a fairly average candidate, but if you get a reputation for success with the seeming impossible, its going to open doors.

Bit like being a criminal defence attorney in the US, the real money is in defending the almost and undefendable.

But Cummings is a throughly dislikable c**t even in a profession filled with deplorable and dislikable c**ts. Likely he's in it for the payday, like many of the 'anti-Elite' elite Brexiteers.
Unless he is in a huge success fee he won’t be in it for the money. Special advisers costs are published.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:18 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

I have have been rude at times but I don’t throw out anything like the abuse strolling does. This thread being a good example.

You have a bit of an obsession with me.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=weltklasse;14934118]
Quote:
You really are a moron if you think i get angry over a load of left wing wet backs posting on footbal forum .

Lol
Old 03-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

You also make the same point on multiple threads, often with a lot of abuse thrown in. Such as above
Old 03-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I have have been rude at times but I don’t throw out anything like the abuse strolling does. This thread being a good example.

You have a bit of an obsession with me.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:28 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=weltklasse;14934118]
Quote:
You really are a moron if you think i get angry over a load of left wing wet backs posting on footbal forum .

Classic wetarse ..Late to the game, and tediously repeating ad infinitum what he has a thousand times. You need new material little man our jaws are aching from the yawning ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 03-10-2019, 04:47 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
I reckon he's a Russian sleeper agent.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:

Absolutely brilliant top trolling, done him over completely have some rep.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Politeness is overrated.
I'm pretty sure Cummings would agree with you on that.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-10-2019, 08:29 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=strolling bones;14934226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post

Classic wetarse ..Late to the game, and tediously repeating ad infinitum what he has a thousand times. You need new material little man our jaws are aching from the yawning ..
the problem is your anger issues not me you plonker

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-10-2019, 08:38 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
I reckon he's a Russian sleeper agent.
Strolling Bones?