Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 04-10-2019, 03:55 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
men who cycle regularly have a sex life of somebody five years younger than the average
What does this mean?
Also, it maybe somewhat troubling news to a 17 year old
Old 04-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Also, it maybe somewhat troubling news to a 17 year old
Cyclists have no problem going through red lights, metaphorical or otherwise.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2019, 06:02 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Cyclists have no problem going through red lights, metaphorical or otherwise.
Motorcyclists often in leather trousers have no problems speeding most days of the week!
Old 04-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Motorcyclists often in leather trousers have no problems speeding most days of the week!
I think you may have missed the point of my post.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
He was a long way to left of the party and may have been better suited to the LibDems anyway.
Although he would never fit in the Labour party his views are probably close to President Blair.
He was a Labour member in his youth!

He'll be a formidable opponent for Khan, that he has that Bohemian, Lawrence of Arabia toker vibe, he will appeal to the students.

Main issues to overcome

1 Knife crime
2 Poverty and inequality
3 Transport
4 Pollution and Green issues
Old 04-10-2019, 08:18 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I think Rory will fair pretty well in the polls to be honest. Probably better than any Conservative or Lib Dem candidate.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Charismatic, erudite and usually a good speaker, although he boobed a bit in the TV debate
Old 04-10-2019, 08:26 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
There will also be candidates from the London Independence party for the first time ever, going to be a slow process for them being a grassroots up organisation without big funds or celebrities but I welcome the idea of Londoners having much more say over London
Old 04-10-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post

He'll be a formidable opponent for Khan, that he has that Bohemian, Lawrence of Arabia toker vibe, he will appeal to the students.

Main issues to overcome

1 Knife crime
2 Poverty and inequality
3 Transport
4 Pollution and Green issues
Surely housing is the No.1 issue
Old 04-10-2019, 09:00 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
And Eric Pickles was a communist as a young pup.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:13 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Any excuse for this.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
If there was ever a quote fitting for Rory Stewart:

"I’m not arguing there are no decent people in the Tory party. But they’re like bits of sweetcorn in a turd; technically they’ve kept their integrity, but they’re still embedded in shit."
Iain Banks
Old 04-10-2019, 10:34 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
I do like Maggie May though.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:05 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
I think because he's well liked and good with the media he gets hyped up a bit too much (Jess Phillips is the Labour version of this) when I doubt many people who aren't political in their social media habits have heard of him, he has no chance of winning the mayoral race but I suppose its smart to stay in the limelight and wait for the Tory party to reform and then return as a principled hero who took one for the team yadda yadda as they say.

It'll be a long wait, the Tory party are in thrall to the pensioner membership and are now a Brexit cult, just as Labour are in thrall to the momentum Tarquins and are a Corbyn cult. If the 2 parties in a 2 party system have no space for moderates (the majority of voters) then the 2 party system is too weak to continue.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:06 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I think because he's well liked and good with the media he gets hyped up a bit too much (Jess Phillips is the Labour version of this) when I doubt many people who aren't political in their social media habits have heard of him, he has no chance of winning the mayoral race but I suppose its smart to stay in the limelight and wait for the Tory party to reform and then return as a principled hero who took one for the team yadda yadda as they say.

It'll be a long wait, the Tory party are in thrall to the pensioner membership and are now a Brexit cult, just as Labour are in thrall to the momentum Tarquins and are a Corbyn cult. If the 2 parties in a 2 party system have no space for moderates (the majority of voters) then the 2 party system is too weak to continue.
They really are two sides of the same coin. Stewart a bit too liberal for the Tories, Phillips a bit too conservative for labour.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:24 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rory Stewart is a bit of a joke candidate at the moment / I want to be Tory leader / I don't want to vote for tories in parliament / I want to leave the tories/ I want to give up my seat in Cumbria/ I want to be london mayor

ego
Old 05-10-2019, 11:01 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Stewart can win a smaller victory by at least comprehensively smashing the official tory.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:14 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by olly cromwell View Post
Rory Stewart is a bit of a joke candidate at the moment / I want to be Tory leader / I don't want to vote for tories in parliament / I want to leave the tories/ I want to give up my seat in Cumbria/ I want to be london mayor

ego
Yes never sticks at anything!
Old 05-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Semper Idem

Eh? Have you read his CV?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-10-2019, 11:31 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Eh? Have you read his CV?
Florence of Belgravia